It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2012, 04:04 PM   #1
(female)

Danidoodle HB User
Need Help

I have struggled with my feelings my whole life mainly from start of puberty. A couple months the dr.'s diagnosed me with GAD which is General Anxiety Disorder. The medicine they put me on has done so well it keeps me sleepy but my feelings were in check. Now I am back the same way.The only way I can describe it is I can not even stand myself.

I feel like I have no place in this world. I do not have real friends. I am affraid that because of what ever is going on with me is going to ruin my relationship and I just don't know what to do anymore and I can not keep going on like this. I can be happy and then the next min. I can be balling my eyes out or mad at the world.I have panic and anexiety attacks from feeling this way.I have searched high and low on how to fix this. I mean is it just me? I can be in a room full of people and feel so alone. I am just balling inside. Someone please help.

Last edited by Administrator; 12-28-2012 at 05:57 PM.

Old 12-28-2012, 08:45 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

flamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB User
Re: Need Help

Hello Danidoodle.

Have you tried making a change with your medication to see if that helps with reducing your anxiety feelings? I've found it necessary at times to increase the dosage or even switch to a different medication altogether to find something that works for me. Also, are you seeing a therapist in regards to your anxiety and panic attacks? If not, I think a therapist could help you find a purpose in your life as well as set gradual goals that are doable for you to establish long lasting and meaningful relationships with others.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-28-2012, 09:09 PM   #3
(female)

Danidoodle HB User
Re: Need Help

I have not seen a therapist and don't have the money to I also have problems of bottling my feelings up so I just get this way. My Suicidal/(Depression) thoughts I have them but couldn't carry through with them. couldn't imagine the hurt it would leave my family. I have goals and ambition. I am in my 3rd year of college. I just feel alone. I am a good friend to others but others just want to use me. Its like I can not come by a honest friend. I got on here to see if anyone else was having these problems. but half of my post has been deleted out of it.

Closed Thread