It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2013, 09:30 AM   #1
(male)

pdr HB User
Depression and anxiety from loneliness. what to do?

Hey,
I kind of hate posting here, because I dont really like being felt sorry for or whatever, because I actually am a rather succesfull person with good education and decent looks, but I need some tips when coming to recovering from my depression and anxiety.

So: I have a lot of friends, though my best friends I never see any more because they have girlfriends now, which annoys me ;p I feel like all I want is to have someone to love me and the other way around, but I can never get into longer relationships because I always stress out (getting loads of anxiety because I think that this is where this relationship ends) like totally when things are not so well in the relationships, which they notice and it all goes to hell. After the breakup I have loads of anxiety and depression, which I hate btw.

What I am trying to say is ; I cannot feel good nor relaxed because I feel so alone, even though I have enough friends, have a good education and have decent looks (which should satisfy the criteria for feeling good)

What I am trying to ask is: How does one cope with these feelings? How does one feel good and relaxed even when feeling all alone? Possible teqniques are good to hear about !
I know about the "Acceptence teqnique", which is basically just accepting the situation. It has the potential to work well when I think about it, but Im not getting it to work really.

Best regards

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread