It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2013, 10:32 PM   #1
(female)

whysoworthless HB User
Im sad and i dont know why

Im have been so sad and i dont know why. To me life has no meaning anymore. It has been this past year has been very bad for me. I used to smile and laugh and it felt okay. I felt okay. Yeah life would have its ups and downs but i felt like a kid should. I was content with life and i liked myself. Now, this past year it has been the hardest time of my life mentally. I really dont see the brightside of anything anymore. Everything just seems pointless. Im tired all the time and i either cant sleep or sleep way to much. I go to school then spend the rest of my day in bed on my computer in the dark or i sleep. I dont talk to people much. I hurt myself sometimes. I dont want attention. I feel so invisable though. Like no one understands. So much goes though my head i dont even know. I think about sad things and i think about death and pain and its like i see everything colored black and white. I dont ever go outside unless forced. I dont eat as much as i should. I'm good at playing it off and acting like everythings okay then i go to the bathroom during school and just cry. People will say the smallest stuff that shouldnt matter and i will just get really down and cry. I dont know why though. I just went though a break up yeah but i dont think it would of effected me like this. I feel like its more but i dont know. All i do know is i shouldnt be this sad all the time. I shouldnt think the things i do and feel the way i do constantly. I dont know whats wrong with me. What is wrong with me?

The following user gives a hug of support to whysoworthless:
summer 123 (01-31-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2013, 07:48 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: Im sad and i dont know why

what changed in the last year?
you say you had a breakup but didn't think that was it.....

Old 02-02-2013, 06:12 PM   #3
(male)

Scribbs HB User
Re: Im sad and i dont know why

the thing that you said about being that sensitive to the little things people say makes me think of hyper sensitivity (which i am) so, dont think your alone in this, because your not, and there are answers but we have to go looking for them. if you wanted you could start there? and are you seeing someone, like a doctor or something?

Closed Thread

Tags
depression