It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diabetes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2006, 12:47 PM   #1
(male)

Takecare HB User
Thumbs up Blood glucose can be reduced for Type 2 Diabetics

Blood glucose can be reduced for Type 2 Diabetics.

In search of some effective, easy & result oriented home remedy, I
rediscovered, experimented, tested & conclusively found the results as amazingly encouraging to reduce my "Blood Glucose". My further research & results confirmed the scientific reasons to support.
Still, without any claim or guarantees, Its a humble submission for
those,open to the traditional experiments, to enjoy the possible or perceived benefits, if any.

" Soak over night, 8-10 Raisins (seedless green or golden dried grapes) in
1 teaspoon of fresh lime juice. Eat them next morning before breakfast, with 1/2 teaspoon each of cinnamon & fenugreek Powder daily.

Take some natural garlic, vitamin C & B6 daily, with the food rich in
Magnesium & Chromium. If finding natural is difficult, take them as Tablets or Pills.
This simple & easy home remedy, as a supplement, can remarkably reduce
the blood glucose in majority of Type 2 Diabetics.
Make sure to continue the prescribed medicines & reduce the dose only
under professional medical advice."

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-23-2006, 03:43 PM   #2
(male)

Takecare HB User
Re: Blood glucose can be reduced for Type 2 Diabetics

Ya, It worked with positive results for sure. I look forward for personal opiniun & suggestion about the improved feelings.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-23-2006, 06:07 PM   #3
(female)

Jenny1434 HB UserJenny1434 HB UserJenny1434 HB UserJenny1434 HB User

Thanks takecare, I will definitely try this, I'm always looking for different ways to help better control my sugars.

Old 09-27-2006, 05:18 AM   #4
(male)

Takecare HB User

Dear Jenny,
Ya, Its good to note that you are happy to take this Natural Way to help your State of health. Sure, Its wonderfully usefull, with No Harm what so ever. It helped so many, for so many Years in so many countries.
Please let me know if you further need any help or clarification and of course with More Positive Results, do not forget to help our fellow sufferers in particular, and Mankind in general.
God Bless you with better health & happiness.
"Takecare"

Old 09-27-2006, 06:05 AM   #5
(male)

FoolsGold HB User

cinnamon
garlic
B6
Magnesium
Chromium
are already thought to be of benefit in lowering serum glucose levels.
Grapes, fenugeek(whatever that is), lime juice probably don't hurt.

Old 09-27-2006, 02:59 PM   #6
(male)

Takecare HB User

Great ! People do know & confirm some benefits. Yes For the Gentleman, Who was kind to write, I appreciate. May I add that the mentioned Herb is known as FENUGREEK POWDER and is quite popular with Asians as "Methi". Kindly try to know about this wonderful & natural, abunduntly available at any of Asian / Indian food or provision store & you may know more on internet.
Further Its not Grapes but Dried Grapes (Raisins) also known as KISHMISS, soaked over night in the fresh lime juice.
Try for a week to see lowered Blood Glucose. If its so, Please do continue for your better health. Wishing you all the best. Please Do "takecare"

Last edited by Takecare; 09-27-2006 at 03:00 PM.

Old 10-07-2006, 01:17 PM   #7
(male)

Takecare HB User

Scintifically its observed that "Raisins soaked in Fresh lime Juice over night" has Vitamins B as well Vitamin C, alongwith many other nutritions good for the Diabetic control. I have been encouraged by receiving letters confirming the results of reduced blood sugur & better feelings. Thanks & Takecare

Old 10-22-2006, 03:02 AM   #8
(male)

Takecare HB User

Sure, Its tested & Proven for centuries, that Natural remedies are always there to help us, to be away from Diseases, in natural way. Time & again People in different part of the world have discovered right natural remedies for respective ailments. Diabetes is also one condition, As & When People suffered, They looked for relief. by way to control or contain. In process Various Natural remedies have been tried & tested, to conclude respective relief & effecy.
Some are Chineese & Korean, others from India & Middle east, Some from Africa or Europe & Some from America & few from Spain, Brazil, Mexico & many more countries.
Its Origin is not important, Yes the Positive & Effective benefits duly tested & proven advantageous, with No Harm, No Side effects & all in natural way - gave New Hopes & birth to alternative treatments.
Since centuries, India has so many natural remedies that A Whole Medical Treatment is based on AYURVEDAS. Than UNAANI Medicine is another way of treatment. All these have been recognised & accepthed by Medical Authorities. Apart from these Every human being has learnt or discovered some beneficial way to get relief after suffering & forced situation of finding solution to his on problems.
In broader sense, let us take guiding path, derive advantages of ancient research, take lessons from others, use others positive experiments & experiences & share for mutual advantages. Sure, we must continue the Latest medications & medical advice as to better our state of health.
In taking or advising any Natural way, we must take care to take the advised natural things in pure & reccomended way. Should any one find problem in geting or procuring the desired natural thing in their own Country or City, One should ask by posting the problem and I am sure, any kind & knowledgable readers, will be happy to guide & advice.
Please Share your knowledge Treasures, to make a pool bigger than a Ocean, to help the humanity & oblige people like me. Lets see all around healthy smiles, to say "takecare"

Old 10-27-2006, 06:26 AM   #9
(male)

FoolsGold HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolsGold
cinnamon
garlic
B6
Magnesium
Chromium
are already thought to be of benefit in lowering serum glucose levels.
Grapes, fenugeek(whatever that is), lime juice probably don't hurt.
It seems the Vitamin B6 that I've been taking in rather large quantities may have worked. My blood sugar is frequently down to non-diabetic levels and my glycated hemoglobin at last test was 5.7. So that may be what caused it to go in the right direction: the massive B6. It certainly didn't seem as if it was getting better until I started the B6.

Old 10-27-2006, 08:08 AM   #10
(female)

PollyAnn HB User

FoolsGold,

How much B6 do you take and how long have you've been taking it before you began to see results?

PollyAnn

Old 10-27-2006, 05:53 PM   #11
(male)

FoolsGold HB User

I take over 100mg which is more than 5,100 percent of the recommended daily value as pyridoxine. I take even a bit more as other forms of B vitamins.

I know the doctor will take the credit and attribute the success to the insulin or something, but my numbers were not really getting much better until the vitamin intake.

I started taking it because of some researchers viewing the "normal" glucose values of western diets as being a pandemic of 'subclinical diabetes' compared to the vegetarians in undeveloped countries.

Old 10-27-2006, 11:00 PM   #12
(female)

RAINIE73 HB User

I also am taking several supplements in which my doctor recommended because my meds and diet alone were not working and he said he might have to put me on insulin if it did not improve. I will have to wait for my next visit to see what he thinks after he gets my blood test results. I am taking the following in which my doctor recommended:
bitter melon
cinnamon extract powder in pill form
hawthorn berries
I also did some research on my own and take these following herbs and supplements:
gymnema
fenugreek
bilberry
taurine
ginseng
holy basil
garlic
maitake mushrooms
grape seed
blueberry leaf
coenzyme Q10
and a multivitamin formulated for diabetics
I also add ground cinnamon and cloves liberally to my evening snacks and morning cereal I eat.
Good luck to everyone else
Later! Rain

Last edited by RAINIE73; 10-27-2006 at 11:03 PM.

Old 11-01-2006, 01:56 AM   #13
(male)

Takecare HB User

Its great, that some people are doing great service by posting the Great, Guiding experience to fight Diabetes. I Salute our member "Thylantyr" for posting "Its Working"
I reproduce his posting for benefits of all. He quotes-
The person I'm helping has three problems. High blood sugar {Fasting 185 score average}, high cholesterol, and neuropathy pain in the legs and feet.

The doctors arn't very helpful other than telling the person
there is no cure for nerve damage and they only offer
pain meds to manage life. The pain meds are harsh,
vicodin, neurontin, morphine, paxil. To compound the situation, statin drugs have been taken for 2 years. Last,
the person is vitamin B-12 deficient. Without the morphine, the pain level scores a 9 of 10 {very bad}.

I went on a personal quest using the internet to find answers to help resolve some of these issues. The simple
fix was to correct vitamin B-12 deficiency by consuming 20mg - 40mg B-12 Methlycobalamin sublingual daily for a few months. The internet revealed this to me, not the doctors. I've seen first hand positive results from this. The person has a < 200 score on B-12, now the score is > 1000
plus the mood has risen. The doctor was thrilled as the patient wounldn't need B-12 injections.

Next on the list is to tackle the blood sugar levels so the
patient doesn't need insulin injections twice a day, plus
I have a theory that in order for your body to heal, the blood sugars need to be much lower as high blood sugar is
not good for the nerves.

During this dietary supplement quest, there is much talk about certain pills that help reduce blood sugar, manage
cholesterol and many of these pills have been used to
try to solve other medical problems, overal these pills seem to be a good thing for general body maintenance. For treatments, higher doses are used. Why not try them?

Here's what I got the patient to try;

Vitamin category
* Multivitamin {no extreme dosages}
* B-50 complex
* Biotin, 15 mg daily
* Benfotiamine, 450mg daily {special form of thiamine}
* Pantethine, 900 mg daily
* Vitamin C, 2000 - 3000 mg daily
* Vitamin B-12 Methylcobalamin sublingual, 20 - 40 mg daily

Mineral category
* Magnesium Aspartate, 600 mg daily
* Chromium, 400 mcg daily

Amino Acids
* Acetyl-L-Carnitine (Arginate Dihydrochloride), 2000 mg daily

Antioxidants
*Alpha Lipoic Acid: R-Dihydro-Lipoic Acid, 450 mg daily
*Coenzyme Q10 {yeast fermented type}, 200 mg daily.

Essential Fatty Acids
* 2000 mg fish oil
* 2600 mg borage oil

Herbs
Cinnulin PF {cinnamon}, 450 mg daily.

*** Results of the effort? ***

Blood sugar is monitored 3 to 4 times a day and blood
pressure monitored a few times per week. Cholesterol
levels are checked once per week.

The first day the pills were consumed, the fasting
blood sugar score was 156. It never ever dropped under 160 in the past two years of taking insulin.

Within days, the blood sugar levels dropped like a rock,
hitting a low of 65 one morning. The patient was frantically
eating candy as it was too low and the body shaking.

The patient consumes two types of insulin daily, fast acting and long acting. The person no longer uses fast
acting insulin and only uses long acting. After charting
progress for 2+ weeks, where the blood sugars are rising,
falling, simulatenously trying to figure out the best insulin intake, the patient has reduced her long acting insulin in
1/2 and the fasting scores are looking good at the end of
week 2.

The 10 day moving average blood sugar score is now
125, that includes 3 to 4 blood readings per day, not just
fasting. I'm estimating the average as ~ 225 daily, 100 point drop in just under 3 weeks of doing
diet pills, not to mention the huge reduction in insulin consumption.

It's too early to tell how the cholesterol levels are doing,
or pain managment, plus the patient went off the statin drugs 2 weeks ago. Only time will tell.

I'm dissapointed in doctors, why do we have to do their
job? Or, how come they don't believe in alternative medicines that gave this patient 'instant results'.

I'm happy I went on this quest for the person, imagine
not taking insulin, or taking a small amount, controlling your blood sugars much
better to help your body heal using good diet pills and maybe the rest
of the puzzle will fall in to place.

I've since found a few more pills to add to the regiment and found alot of intersting herbs.
The long term goal is complete pain reduction by letting the body heal.
Barvo, While I apreciate "Thylantyr" request fellow member to keep posting such positive information to help me & patients like me.
"Takecare"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by thylantyr : 10-14-2006 at 01:12 AM.

Old 11-16-2006, 03:09 AM   #14
(male)

Takecare HB User

Its amazingly, A situation where The Charm of "Wonder", The Positive effects of drinking "Water", The Great Theory of "Nature's" blessing, the Undisputable Advantages of Drinking water, the Provan benefits to health & Diabetes Plus a lot more - All these Facts are either lost or confused in Sheer Criticising or arguments. Some substance is lost in Quantity to drink While other is Lost in Color of Urine.

A simple & useful way is drink More water, with clear concepts - Its all the way Some Plus, More Benefits, Further Advantages, Better Health & Brighter Smiles. Look any which way - You do NO HARM.

To help others, your positive results can inspire so many. Better act to do good & "Takecare"

Old 11-17-2006, 08:24 AM   #15
(female)

Boomer26 HB User

What is fenugreek and where do you find it?

Closed Thread