It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diabetes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2008, 08:09 AM   #1
(female)

hnoik HB User
Antagolin-for insulin resistence.

I have been taking anagolin for 4 months. It's supposed to help with insulin resistance and weight gain. It contains all natural ingred, as well as Alpha limpoic Acid. I have noticed my very thick hair thinning on top. So, I threw the tablets away.Now I have just heard of a new product on the market called Insupro Forte. This product is supposed to be better then the Antagolin. My problem is that Its made in China. I have heard degrogatory remarks about chinese meds.On the other hand Insupro has won an award in 2006 at the Geneva international convention. Do you know of this product ?Awaiting your reply. Thanking you in advance. M.Noik

Old 10-21-2008, 12:28 PM   #2
(female)

infolady60 HB User
Re: Antagolin-for insulin resistence.

Hello, I have never heard of this product. Is it a prescription only or over the counter etc.? I have wondered about just that type of a medicaton, but it seems that the doctors treat us all the same.
I just started insulin (glargine, Lantus solarstar) and am having allergic reactions. Of course the endo says they have never heard of my allergic reactions. Conjunctivitis, ringing ear, ear pain, headache, bumps breaking out ramdomly. I guess I am the only one even though the leaflet states it can cause allergic reactions.

Teresa G
Bye

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread