It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diabetes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
(female)

abmarino1 HB User
Pre-diabetic neuropathy

I have changed doctors but my original doctor said i was a pre diabetic. It could explain my symptoms but other doctors have not said anything. I have been diagnosed from a neurologist at the Mayo clinic in arizona with post infectious neuropathy(sensory neuropathy).
I have a stabbing pain in throat that travels to the chest and into the navel area and through to the rectum. Plus I have pulsating tinnitus and problems with diarrhea and now have developed fluid in the abdomen below navel. I have pulsing problems and I can feel my vascular system because of my tinnitus. This nightmare started with an upper respiratory (acute bronchitis). I have been different answers on the pulsating tinnitus. One said my tinnitus is because of a eystacian tube dysfunction and put me on nexium. I still have the terrible tinnitus. My newest ENT doctor said they don't go hand in hand and the reason for the tinnitus is arterial turbulence. He said I have a high riding juglar near the auditory nerve and has ordered an MRI or brain and an MRA. MORE TESTS!! Doctors cannot make the connection between the bowel problem and the tinnitus. fBut, the bowel problem started when the infection started and the ears popped daily until the tinnitus started and my sugar levels were high at the time. So,
I live with a pulsing body and an incredible high ringing tinnitus. I saw a neurologist who said I have anxiety and he couldn't see anything wrong. I brought the cds that showed bulging discs and he said my neck looks ok. This is so different from the first neurologist that referred me to a neurosurgeon with the same tests. So I am sorry but I have a big distrust of doctors and keep searching for answers. Have you found out anything more to pass along?thanks. any help or insight much appreciated. Anita

Last edited by Administrator; 07-11-2011 at 09:44 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread