It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2004, 09:48 AM   #1
(female)

karen430 HB User
Atkins & Subway?

I definitely agree with the Atkins way of eating because of great personal results that I have had from following the plan. I agree that sometimes it is hard to do, but overall I have been doing it for about 2 1/2 years (on and off). My boyfriend doesn't agree with it and tries to be supportive, but he loves his pizza and sandwiches. I usually don't go out with him when he eats because of this, but the other day he came back from Subway and told me that they have new low-carb sandwiches. I was just wondering if anyone has tried these and if they like them? That might be my answer to eating out, although, I have never much liked the Atkins bake mixes, so I'm not sure if I will like this new bread. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks

Old 01-07-2004, 10:41 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

auntjudyg HB User
Re: Atkins & Subway?

There is a thread about the Subway wrap down on the Weight Loss board.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2004, 11:36 AM   #3

wearesiamese HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen430
I definitely agree with the Atkins way of eating because of great personal results that I have had from following the plan. I agree that sometimes it is hard to do, but overall I have been doing it for about 2 1/2 years (on and off). My boyfriend doesn't agree with it and tries to be supportive, but he loves his pizza and sandwiches. I usually don't go out with him when he eats because of this, but the other day he came back from Subway and told me that they have new low-carb sandwiches. I was just wondering if anyone has tried these and if they like them? That might be my answer to eating out, although, I have never much liked the Atkins bake mixes, so I'm not sure if I will like this new bread. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks
I had my first Atkins Wrap at Subway yesterday, and I thought it was really good. Also, when you go elsewhere with your boyfriend, just order a burger or chicken sandwich and don't eat the bun.

Old 01-08-2004, 09:46 AM   #4
(female)

Cldwv HB User

Hardee's has a low carb hamburger. It's wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun. It's very good. I had one for lunch today. It's a little messy so be careful.

Old 01-11-2004, 01:41 PM   #5

jeeplover78 HB User

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that the atkins wrap at subway is really good, BUT it is actually really small. It did not fill me up and the are 4.00 just for the wrap. The chicken one is awesome though. Defenitely worth trying!

Closed Thread