It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2004, 06:21 PM   #1
(male)

rly723 HB User
diet help..crystal light

hey everyone,
i need some help with my diet...i have free time to work out now about 4 times a week, but i need some advice on what to eat..i just want to get in better overall health and gain lean mass...also would like to lose about 15-20 lbs. My goal is in alittle over 14 weeks before the end of my school semester..right now baiscally i'm eating whole grains..like oatmeal, whole wheat tortillas...(is low carb wheat bread okay? 9g carb per slice)..also lots of veggies..protein..grilled chicken, fish, beef, tuna, egg whites..snacks might include, sliced veggies, turkey or roast beef cold cuts...after work out protein drinks..also i bought a case of sugar free crystal light w/ a variety of flavors..i was thinking of freezing them into popsicles as a sweet treat...is that okay to have? i'm trying to stay away from sugar especially..like pastries and ice cream..also white rice..those foods are the ones that basically mess me up everytime i start a diet..any help would be appreciated..thanks for your time..what foods do all of you eat? thanks

Old 02-13-2004, 06:31 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

Magpiezoe HB User
Re: diet help..crystal light

Hello, It sounds good to me, but you really should cross post on the exercise and fitness board. There's a poster called Naxis. She is excellent. She'll not only tell you what to eat, but what exercises to do and how many reps. She seems to know a lot about weight lifting.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-17-2004, 03:52 PM   #3
Inactive

zip2play HB User
Re: diet help..crystal light

rly,

If you want to freeze the Crystal Light into popsicles, make them double strength and add an ounce of lemon juice to make them tasty. Just plain (1/2 gallon to a tubette) isn't very flavorful....anything ice cold tastes "less."
So that's a tub to a quart of water plus an ounce lemon juice.

Closed Thread