It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2004, 04:36 PM   #1

prstar14 HB User
Angry cant go bac on diet

i cant go bac on my diet..i always tell myself that ima gunna start tommororw and i always mess up...day after day...i already lost around 23 pounds....but i cant seem to give up the junk food again....wat should i do???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-20-2004, 01:24 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

dfwgoodguy HB User
Re: cant go bac on diet

Quote:
Originally Posted by prstar14
i cant go bac on my diet..i always tell myself that ima gunna start tommororw and i always mess up...day after day...i already lost around 23 pounds....but i cant seem to give up the junk food again....wat should i do???

Just know its all mental. Eat a lot of chicken and salad or other foods you know are good. Heard this saying, "a minute on your lips, forever on your hips". lol, remember that and think that when your about to eat junk, just think to yourself you don't need it, get some mroe water or a little dumb snack like some fruit or nuts.

Its hard at first and you should take baby steps before jumping into a diff way of eating. Slow your way into it and you won't even crave the bad crap.

Well thats just me, and ive lost 55lbs in 5 months and am building a lot of muscle mass....i love being in shape. good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread