It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2004, 08:36 AM   #1

mandi-deg HB User
Tired.

I have very poor eating habits and lately I have been very tired and completely out of it. Could this be from poor nutrition? I sleep rather noraml. I probably get more than I should, but I am just curious.

Old 03-05-2004, 09:24 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User
Re: Tired.

Mandi,
If you are abnormally tired -- you could get your blood checked for low hemaglobin--- anything less than 12 -- you may be slightly anemic and need an iron supplement.

I like and have used Iron Chelates for best absorption w/o constipation or you could take a liquid liver extract. I use one put out by Enzymatic Therapy!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-05-2004, 09:41 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

auntjudyg HB User

Yes, it could be your eating habits. Cutting out as much refined processed food as possible and eating protein with every meal could help.

Old 03-05-2004, 10:10 AM   #4
Senior Veteran

Magpiezoe HB User

Hello, It very well could be a vitamin/mineral deficency. It's a great idea to see your doctor and have him/her run some blood work. You could have an iron deficency or a vitamin B-12 defincency. If you're female, you could be pregnant.

Old 03-05-2004, 12:13 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

It could be that your depressed?...sometimes that goes on in your body without knowing it? you may have a pretty rough job physical as well as mental?? if you get your rest after a hard days work 8 -9 hours of sleep and your still feeling tired....go see your Dr. he/she may want to do some blood test....I too was feeling like this and was degnose with Pernious anemia,(B-12 deficency!
only my symtoms was depression tired all the time...sleep almost anywhere anytime,and a tinggling feeling in my neck and fingers, and my equal-librum was off, basicly felt tired all the time/even after I was rested.
but that may not be your case/people are different and I would think diferent symtoms would mean different dignoses?

I certainly hope you don't have the pernious anemia/but incase you do? it can be treated with injections of "cyanocobalamin" that will get you feeling better/at least for me it did anyway!
I have to take the injections the rest of my life because of something in my stomach is missing? instric factor?? or something like that.

Sorry bout my spelling never was good subject for me...lol

Anyway Good Luck to you.

Closed Thread