It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2004, 01:05 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

dfwgoodguy HB User
Best, Fastest, Healthiest way to lose weight.

Get off your ***. Stop eating the stuff you know is crap. Stop drinking soda. Lay off the candy. Make portions smaller, and eat like 5 times a day. Don't eat past a certain time. Get some exercise, its only like 30mins out of your day. Add some weight training, so you boost metabolism and burn calories while your not doing anything. And the biggest thing is, stick with it. You won't see results that quick, took me like 2 months before it started to barely come off. Also you shouldn't be on a diet, it should be a lifestyle change. Your not gonna stick with something if its a chore to do, change the way you think about food. And make water your drink of choice, maybe your only drink. Your control your hunger urges, so control them, just think to yourself, do i really need this or and i just bored.

That is the easiest way.

Good Luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-11-2004, 07:07 AM   #2
Inactive

zip2play HB User
Re: Best, Fastest, Healthiest way to lose weight.

goodguy,

You've got 3 opposing qualifications there:

Fastest: STARVATION

Healthiest: A lifetime, balanced diet with EVERYTHING that's necessary and NOTHING that's harmful (this requires a book).

Best: Probably combing the "Healthiest" with a SLIGHT caloric deficit that causes a weight loss of maybe 1 pound a MONTH til weight is perfect then perfect caloric balance evermore. (Someone morbidly obese, of course needs different standards...faster loss.)

And that's just the DIET part....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread