It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2004, 07:13 AM   #1

FoReVeRjC07 HB User
South Beach Diet

OK ive recently been reading the sbd but i have afew questions. Is it ok to eat cottage cheese and peanut butter? And i just need to loose 10pounds so i didnt think i needed to follow it exactly. Im in phase one now and i drink coofee in the morning with cream and sugar. And i also eat tomatoes(no fruit). Will this screw up the phase one process or will i still loose weight? Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-12-2004, 10:36 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

jojo64 HB User
Re: South Beach Diet

The book tells you what you can and can't eat in Phase one and Phase 2..............

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-12-2004, 11:35 AM   #3
Inactive

csoar2004 HB User
Re: South Beach Diet

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoReVeRjC07
OK ive recently been reading the sbd but i have afew questions. Is it ok to eat cottage cheese and peanut butter? And i just need to loose 10pounds so i didnt think i needed to follow it exactly. Im in phase one now and i drink coofee in the morning with cream and sugar. And i also eat tomatoes(no fruit). Will this screw up the phase one process or will i still loose weight? Thanks!
Babe, if you do 50% of the plan, you get 50% of the results. The more you "modify" the diet, the longer it will take to work. If it does work. Admittedly, cottage cheese and peanut butter (in moderation!) aren't the worst things you could be eating - especially if you are buying natural peanut butter that doesn't have added sugar and stabilizers and stuff.
But the bottom line is: if you want to lose weight and KEEP IT OFF (10 pounds or 100 pounds, makes no difference!), you MUST make a lifestyle change. Expecting to continue with a diet and lifestyle that made you overweight to begin with AND to lose weight, is illogical. Unrealistic. A waste of time.
You decide. Ya wanna lose weight? Or do you wanna keep up the cream and sugar?

Closed Thread