It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2004, 06:13 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User
Do you guys find yourselves eating the same stuff over agian..

well my question is a funny one but, yeah im eating very healthy..but sometimes it gets a little boring..lol.. Do you guys find it boring sometimes or, are you ok with it..i mean what do you guys do when this happens..

sorry, i think im feeling a little down now..i guess im just bored cuz of my routine..ouf..

Old 09-27-2004, 06:20 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jess75 HB UserJess75 HB User
Re: Do you guys find yourselves eating the same stuff over agian..

Yes, I totally agree that's why I gained 6 pounds. LOL And, I think the reason why it's pretty hard to lose weight is because healthy low calorie foods can be quite boring. Like, who wants a bowl of vegetables without any fattening dip. I hate veggies, unless they are drizzled with something fattening like butter or ranch dip. Fruit is a life saver, but that gets boring also. I hate the fact that alot of the real tasty foods are loaded with fat. Don't get me wrong, some healthy low cal foods are tasty, but we have to keep eating them over and over again. When it comes to cakes, cookies and pies, it's never ever boring. So, I can totally relate.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-28-2004, 06:08 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

auntjudyg HB User

Yeah, you get into a routine and it takes thought and effort (for me at least) to vary it a little so you don't get sick of it.

Old 09-28-2004, 07:47 AM   #4
(female)

Humrz28 HB User

I definately know the feeling. And unfortunately it's the reason why I havent really been staying on track with my diet the last few months. I am preparing to get back on track by looking up new recipies and cooking meals in advance. I have learned from the past that it's easier for me to just cook ahead and freeze meals... that way all you have to do is come home from work and heat them up... it cant get much easier And today I have found some recipies that sound REALLY good

Old 09-28-2004, 08:31 AM   #5
Senior Veteran

jojo64 HB User

Yeah, I'm on SouthBeach and it does get a bit monotonous sometimes. But even before I started this plan back in April I had the same problem only I was eating the same old bad stuff over and over again instead of the good stuff.

Old 09-29-2004, 05:28 AM   #6
Inactive

zip2play HB User

Absolutely not...if I had to eat the same thing day in and day out I'd go NUTS and stop eating!
I can't even bear the same breakfast twice in one week. That was reason #87 I went off Atkins...EGGS, EGGS, EGGS, EGGS

The thought of repetitious dinners is even more appalling.

Last edited by zip2play; 09-29-2004 at 05:29 AM.

Old 10-04-2004, 03:43 PM   #7

candyapple7 HB User
Thumbs up Re: Do you guys find yourselves eating the same stuff over agian..

yes , eggs, low carb things usually the same foods , I want to find out how to be more creative with low carb veggie meals.

Closed Thread