It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2004, 09:25 PM   #1

DonnaJ HB User
Question Health benefits of honey

I've been doing a little online research into the health benefits of honey and was surpised by all the info saying how it's really good for you. Does anyone use honey regularly, and how much per day is suggested to get it's full benefits. I read one article that mentions 4 tablespoons a day.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-21-2004, 07:17 AM   #2

Janiney116 HB User
Re: Health benefits of honey

MMMM I'd love t know the benefits of honey, what do they include? I think you can ad honey to alot of things. Personally I love honey in a peanut butter sandwhich with bananas! I try to put of course less peanutbutter and more jelly and honey. BUt i bet honey would be good spread on just a banana or on other fruits to add sweetness.
Id be interested to know what some good snack are idears too!

Janiney

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-21-2004, 09:05 AM   #3

DonnaJ HB User
Re: Health benefits of honey

It's supposed to have antioxidant properties and healing properties, too. Of course, it's yummy too. It would be nice if something that actually tastes good could actually do you good too.

Closed Thread