It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2004, 11:38 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User
Happy Holidays to all my healthy friends..

hi guys hi jess...i just wanna wish everyone happy christmas and, all the best of health..and, happiness..and, guys please don't over do it with all the sweets..lol..for me i got Roast beef lined up with Lasagna..mm and, all sorts of good stuff..oh and, my fav..chestnuts..i also have some gluten free alomond cake lined up..and, some good ol' pamela rice cookies for the little ones.. ..so have fun everyone and, enjoy..and, jess don't get drunk..lol..

please guys i want to here from you all..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-24-2004, 11:53 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jess75 HB UserJess75 HB User
Wink Re: Happy Holidays to all my healthy friends..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losec20mg
hi guys hi jess...i just wanna wish everyone happy christmas and, all the best of health..and, happiness..and, guys please don't over do it with all the sweets..lol..for me i got Roast beef lined up with Lasagna..mm and, all sorts of good stuff..oh and, my fav..chestnuts..i also have some gluten free alomond cake lined up..and, some good ol' pamela rice cookies for the little ones.. ..so have fun everyone and, enjoy..and, jess don't get drunk..lol..

He he he, I won't get drunk, I had my fun last night, and I wasn't drunk, LOL. I also wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-24-2004, 11:54 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jess75 HB UserJess75 HB User
Re: Happy Holidays to all my healthy friends..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losec20mg

Oops, I don't know what I did in the other post,LOL. Don't worry Losec, I had my fun last night. I also wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!!

Closed Thread