It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2005, 06:39 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

LS289 HB User
What is it about chocolate?

I feel really bad about today. I keep eating and eating and can't stop. Please tell me if this is terrible...
Breakfast: 1 slice wheat toast with benecol (type of low cholesterol butter)
2 eggs scrambled, lowfat cottage cheese
Snack: Grande NF latte from Starbucks
Lunch: 3 rye krisp crackers with salsa, avocado and melted soy cheese, 1 rye krisp with reduced sugar jam
Apple
Honey Toasted nuts (1 handful)
Snack: Oatmeal chocolate chip cookie dough and some plain chocolate chips (was baking and couldn't resist)<----GROSS
Dinner: To Be Determined...probably a fish dish and some red wine
...I probably forgot something...but I just feel terrible about all of this...And now I have to go out to a big dinner and drinks...i feel very anxious.

Old 01-07-2005, 07:29 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

singer1 HB User
Re: What is it about chocolate?

Why do you feel badly? It looks like you used moderation which is a good thing! You ate some healthy stuff in there. I wouldn't worry, you're just fine.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-09-2005, 01:19 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

LS289 HB User

I feel badly because when I think back on this week...two nights ago I had frozen yogurt with almonds for dessert, yesterday I ate oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and some chocolate cake for dessert, tonight I had some of a fudge sundae for dessert (both of those things were for my bday), and i just feel like it is all going to catch up to me!!! I did the precor for 30 mins yesterday and ran 20 mins today, but I doubt that is even enough. I don't want to gain weight from eating all this gross/sugary food! If I AM going to gain weight, I want to do it through healthy/hearty food.
I just feel like tomorrow I have to not eat until dinner or just eat very small portions.

Old 01-09-2005, 08:54 AM   #4

Lady_Raven HB User

Don't worry!
I've been doing the same thing lately. I haven't been eating sugar because I'm not supposed to (although I did just eat a couple of chocolate covered almonds) but I just seem to be eating all the time. My new weakness is for blue cheese dip.

Don't feel badly though. Just get some exercise. I don't think what you've been eating is that bad though. Yes you don't NEED chocolate but it looks like you've been eating in moderation. You're being hard on yourself! It's okay to have a treat every once in a while. You obviously don't eat junk often or you wouldn't feel so badly about it so I don't think it will catch up with you.

Old 01-09-2005, 11:35 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

LS289 HB User

I guess you're right. For the most part I eat pretty healthy. I just get really nervous that calories are going to creep up on me and I'll gain weight all of the sudden. But I guess I'd have to eat one of those fudge sundaes after every meal for that to happen, right?
Today is a new day- I think I'll avoid sugar altogether unless its in fruit.

Closed Thread