It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2005, 05:22 PM   #1

underthehorizon HB User
Whenever I eat junk I get really sick. Is there something wrong?

I eat fairly healthy. And i excercise often. This week ive worked out every day except today. And i went out for a slice of pizza with my dad, had a chocolate bar, and a slice of apple crumble. This has been a first for junk food in about 3 weeks, but it seems like every time i switch my diet i end up throwing up or having to be on the toilet. I want to be able to eat healthy, and have my days where i can eat whatever i want. I know thats a stagedy that a lot of people do when dieting, but it doesnt seem to work for me. Just makes me feel like crap.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-20-2005, 09:24 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jess75 HB UserJess75 HB User
Re: Whenever I eat junk I get really sick. Is there something wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by underthehorizon
I eat fairly healthy. And i excercise often. This week ive worked out every day except today. And i went out for a slice of pizza with my dad, had a chocolate bar, and a slice of apple crumble. This has been a first for junk food in about 3 weeks, but it seems like every time i switch my diet i end up throwing up or having to be on the toilet. I want to be able to eat healthy, and have my days where i can eat whatever i want. I know thats a stagedy that a lot of people do when dieting, but it doesnt seem to work for me. Just makes me feel like crap.
That may have been too much junk at one time, like the slice of pizza, a chocolate bar, AND a slice of apple crumble. Maybe have 2 pieces of pizza next time and THAT's it. And a few days later eat a chocolate bar THEN a few days later eat the apple crumble. Having a little treat split up, here and there won't cause any harm if most of your diet is low in fat.

Last edited by Jess75; 02-20-2005 at 09:25 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-20-2005, 11:41 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

veggie girl HB User

I get the same way. I've been eating healthy for a couple of months and when I went away for a few days I ate what was available and it seemed the second I finished eating I had to rush to the bathroom!!! haha. The food seemed to go right through me.

It does seem that when you eat healthy for a while, your body is less effective at handling crappy food.

Maybe you overdosed on the junk food. Next time maybe eat the pizza or the chocolate or the apple crumble - not all three in one sitting.

But, its good that you felt like that coz it means you really cleaned out your system with healthful food!!

Old 02-20-2005, 11:46 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

Exactly!! I think the human body is very well made, it will talk to you and, tell you don't give me that food by reacting to it..expecially all the junk you had..yikes major Gluten at ounce..LOL..listen to your body next time..

Old 02-20-2005, 03:20 PM   #5

underthehorizon HB User

oooh no it wasnt at once. the pizza was after a soccer game, and the chocolate was about 2 hrs before the soccer game, and then the piece of apple crumble was later in the evening.

Old 02-20-2005, 03:33 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jess75 HB UserJess75 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by underthehorizon
oooh no it wasnt at once. the pizza was after a soccer game, and the chocolate was about 2 hrs before the soccer game, and then the piece of apple crumble was later in the evening.
Well, it was the same day.

Old 02-20-2005, 04:16 PM   #7
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

I think it was the pizza..pizza does that to lots of us..LOL Right Jess..??

Closed Thread