It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2005, 07:29 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

SammyT HB User
Thumbs up Water! my new plan

i hate water. i dont know why but i literalyl can live without it...(well mentally but not physically. lol) neways...im not dehydrated but i need to drink more water! so i made a plan. there is no way ill be able to drink 8 cups PER day. uh uh. nooo way. but im going to drink a BIG glass when i wake up a half hour before i eat breakfast, then another BIG glass a half an hour be4 lunch, then another BIG glass a half an hour be4 supper, and a small glass be4 i go to bed. so, if u equal it out, i should get the limited amount. what do u think? is that good enuf??

Old 02-20-2005, 08:15 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jess75 HB UserJess75 HB User
Re: Water! my new plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyT
i hate water. i dont know why but i literalyl can live without it...(well mentally but not physically. lol) neways...im not dehydrated but i need to drink more water! so i made a plan. there is no way ill be able to drink 8 cups PER day. uh uh. nooo way. but im going to drink a BIG glass when i wake up a half hour before i eat breakfast, then another BIG glass a half an hour be4 lunch, then another BIG glass a half an hour be4 supper, and a small glass be4 i go to bed. so, if u equal it out, i should get the limited amount. what do u think? is that good enuf??
Yah, it sounds good to me, if the cups are fairly big, plus, your small so I think that would be plenty.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-21-2005, 05:01 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

juicylicious HB User

i hate drinking water too! but i find not getting enough can really impede weight loss - so you really have to learn to love it. i usually add a squirt of lemon juice to really cold water (0 calories) and a splenda packet (2 calories in Canada or 0 calories in the US) i also put lots of ice into it and it is kind of like having a lemonade for only 2 calories. even if you only 'doctor' up every other glass, it kind of breaks up the monotony of water-drinking. good luck, i really believe that drinking enough water and getting enough sleep ( at least 8 hours) are the two most overlooked aspects of staying healthy and in shape.

Old 02-21-2005, 06:26 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

rubato HB User

I also don't like to drink water. The key for me is convenience. I have bottles of water in my frigde. They are 16 oz. (2glasses worth), and I drink 4 a day. I drink one before my coffee in the morning, 2 during the day, and one right before bed. Of course, I'm always in the bathroom!

Old 02-22-2005, 06:57 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

BostonGirl44 HB User

I bought a water bottle that holds 16 oz. and I try to drink at least 2 per day. I was addicted to coke and hated water and now I've done a complete turn around. I also like that my teeth and mouth don't feel gross after I've had water unlike when I used to drink soda. On the downside, I'm always in the bathroom. My coworkers must think I have some serious bladder issues.

Old 02-22-2005, 07:01 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jess75 HB UserJess75 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGirl44
I bought a water bottle that holds 16 oz. and I try to drink at least 2 per day. I was addicted to coke and hated water and now I've done a complete turn around. I also like that my teeth and mouth don't feel gross after I've had water unlike when I used to drink soda. On the downside, I'm always in the bathroom. My coworkers must think I have some serious bladder issues.
Hehehe, same with me, I'm ALWAYS going to the bathroom especially since I drink greent tea throughout the day(2-3)cups. I thought that this constant urinating was due to having a baby cause I never peed like this before.lol I guess I'm not the only one. I think people think I'm a drug addict in class or something.lol

Old 02-22-2005, 08:16 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

BostonGirl44 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicca
Hehehe, same with me, I'm ALWAYS going to the bathroom especially since I drink greent tea throughout the day(2-3)cups. I thought that this constant urinating was due to having a baby cause I never peed like this before.lol I guess I'm not the only one. I think people think I'm a drug addict in class or something.lol
LOL Jessicca. I've only had 24 oz so far and I've gone 3 times. I haven't seen anyone giving me any odd looks yet but I'm sure it won't be much longer before they do....

Closed Thread