It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2005, 07:23 PM   #1
(male)

lipumon HB User
new here... weight GAIN problem

ok . i am new here first of all. i dont know where i should post, or where this thread is pertinent. so help me out

i am really skinny, and i am interested in gaining weight. i am very skinny.
i have been working out and eating a lot more than i usually did for the past month. and i have been gaining weight. maybe i should wait more? however, i really think that i have metabolism problems perhaps. my parents dont think that and therefore, they are unwilling to let me see a doctor for that purposes so he could give me drugs. do i have some disorder? some other symptoms (if thats the term)
-- no hair growth in chest area... plenty in legs. lol
-- um. frequent runny nose.

any advice?

Last edited by lipumon; 03-08-2005 at 07:26 PM.

Old 03-10-2005, 10:50 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Tesss HB User
Re: new here... weight GAIN problem

HI Lipumon
Sounds like you are doing the right things and getting good results. A lot of people naturally have fast metabolisms and find it hard to put on weight. If you had some sort of thyroid disorder you would probably have other symptoms aswell that would indicate something else. If you have always been skinny then its probably just the way you are. Just make sure you are eating a healthy balanced diet!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread