Re: I Need Help Please!!!
Six foods to rev you up.
Here are six energy foods Rarback recommends for when you're feeling sluggish:
1. Water: Dehydration is a commonly overlooked cause of Fatigue.
2. Blackstrap molasses: This high-iron ingredient can be found in natural foods store.
3. Brown rice. The fiber will keep you fuller longer.
4. Veggie burgers: High in protein and low in fat, they can help ward off blood sugar crashes.
5. Fruit smoothies with low-fat yougurt: The little bit of protein and fat in the yogurt substains the quick energy provided by the fruit.
6. Fruits and Vegetables: High in filling fiber: unconventional sea vegetables like kelp, and nori (the green wrapping around your sushi) are rich in minerals like calcium and potassium that are important to using energy.