It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2005, 11:24 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

SammyT HB User
O wow...thats a LOt of meat

wowy...well, i am in the process of gaining weight and i am eating a lot of protein and doing strength training and whatnot. well, for lunch i decided to have sum chicken souvlaki that was in the freezer that my mom wanted to have used up. so i cooked it, there was about 6 sticks (not small but not huge), so i put them in the oven for a hlaf hour. well, be4 hand i was getting ancy and hungry, so i had to slices of lean roasted ham (that we also need to get rid of)...neways, i felt like experimenting cuz since i do need lots of cals in my diet i put peices of cooked chicken, cheese and into the sanwhich maker. Yum! it was very good. but then i also ate ALL the chicken with a cup of skim milk. I am very full and satisfied but...wow thats a lot of meat once i realy think of it. but the chicken was president's choice "lean" or whatever and is very low in fat so i dont feel to bad. but for supper we're having mince (ground beef mixed with a gravy mix and carrots piled ontop of boiled potatoes...my fave!) so..that'll be another big load of meat.

o well, at least i wont have to worry about not having ne protien or iron or zinc in my diet..lol

does nebody else love and eat meat like i do? sorry vegetarian peeps, i have NO idea how u can do it!

haha speaking of which, my dad filled out freezer full of beef and stuff (hes a meat lover as well), and i just said outloud "hey dad! what if i became a vegetarian??" right when he bought a lot of money;s worth on meat. haha o if i did, he would not be impressed! lol

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-31-2005, 11:44 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User
Re: O wow...thats a LOt of meat

you really wouldn't wanna know how much meat I eat..

Old 03-31-2005, 12:45 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

SammyT HB User

hehe...okay im not the only one. lol. is it true tho, if u eat a lot of meat u get worms? or is that just red meat?

Old 04-01-2005, 12:30 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

LS289 HB User

I LOVE meat. I could never give it up either.
I have never heard that if you eat a lot of meat you get worms. I'm assuming that the only reason people say this is because you have a better chance of getting a bad piece of meat with a worm in it if you eat more meat (obviously) but as long as you are eating high quality meat and not sketchy meat, you are sure to be fine.
Have you ever tried sliced turkey wrapped up with cottage cheese in it? Really really tasty.

Old 04-01-2005, 06:46 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

SammyT HB User

nope, never tried it!

Closed Thread