It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2005, 12:30 PM   #1

RICH7 HB User
A Wierd Questions For You

I am afraid to say that I think I have messed my body up a bit with a night of binge drinking. I know ---horrible idea---and I do not plan to do it again.

Does anybody know what I could do to help me get back on track and feeling healthy again???

It has been 4 days...but I still feel pretty lousy. I woke up that morning and tried to drink water ...but could barely eat that day. Since then...I have been drinking mostly water, trying to eat pretty good...took some vitamins.

My stomach is all messed up. I know this sounds weird but I am having excessive belching and my stomach feels really yucky.

Is there anything I can drink or eat that might help or make me feel better---or any suggestions on which vitamins would help get my body feeling better---because I know alcohol depletes your body of so many different things.

Old 04-06-2005, 08:03 PM   #2
(male)

nedfrin HB User
Re: A Wierd Questions For You

i feel like you too after i go drinking crazy... then i feel nausous the next day and never feel full... wait it out and drink juices/water.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-06-2005, 08:33 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

ahhh I remeber when I was younger..LOL ..anyways just start eating real foods..you know keep it simple, veggies, fruits, lean meats, fish, chicken breasts, get the picture, etc.. stick to real food..forget the stuff thats prepared..or atleast eat very little of that stuff..all you gotta do is party less and, get back on track..and, exercise aswell

Old 04-06-2005, 09:25 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Musical_Muse HB User

Rich,
The main thing is that you don't binge drink again. Drinking in moderation is perfectly fine and, actually, a glass of red wine every day or two is supposed to be good for your heart .

Are you still dehydrated? If so, I would suggest buying some Pedialyte (the children's rehydrating juice drink that contains electrolytes) in order to rehydrate yourself. This is supposed to work quickly and be very effective. Other than this, I would just try to eat sensibly, as another poster suggested, and you should be just fine. Taking vitamins couldn't hurt, either...I take a fistful of them everyday .

~Colleen

Last edited by Musical_Muse; 04-06-2005 at 09:29 PM.

Old 04-07-2005, 09:37 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

yes red wine is very good for your health..

good

not to much tho

Old 04-07-2005, 06:53 PM   #6
(female)

Honeyyawn HB User

What do you mean when you say" trying to eat pretty good?" Does that mean you eating breakfast, lunch and dinner?Are you eating fruits, vegetables, some protein and whole grains? Carbohydrates, lipid and protien is all energy yielding nutrients. Those foods might just give you the enegry that you need. Vitamin is good for you, but do you actually believe that certain amount of viatmin (lables say) contain in that pills? Eat foods that contain that vitamin.Vitamin and water just wouldn't help you. It a non-energy yielding nutrients. Stick to protien, carbohydrates, and lipid foods. And also do some excerise.

Closed Thread