It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2005, 07:54 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

SammyT HB User
When i do gain the weight, how do i maintain?

Hey, well im on a weight gain kick and i have been consuming lots of healthy cals. when i hit my normal healthy weight, how the heck do i keep it stabilaized? do i eat more or less or eat the same amount and have the same amount of excercise i have been having?

Old 04-09-2005, 08:24 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User
Re: When i do gain the weight, how do i maintain?

yeah well then you eat your normal portions and, stay fit by exercising..and, really cut the junk.. ..simple as that and, take a multivitamine ..snack on fruits and, nuts..etc..LOL get da picture

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-10-2005, 07:15 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

girlygirl11 HB User

Why you reach your goal weight (make sure its healthy for your height and age!) then cut back A LITTLE BIT at a time (re evaluate every week or so) until you don't lose and don't gain. I would start by cutting out maybe 200-250 Cals for one week. After that week, look where you are, and if you still gained a wee bit, cut another 200-250 Cals out. I wouldn't cut more than that, because after that you'd most likely start losing weight. Be patient and give each "new" eating amount a fair amt of time to see what happens!

Old 04-10-2005, 09:10 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

SammyT HB User

Okay thanks! man, haha thats not going to be so hard because i always have to snack like every hour even if im not hungry! lol. but once i hit my goal weight i'll calmer down' a bit...but man o man, am i going to miss those nonstop snacking days lol

Closed Thread