It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2005, 09:25 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

SammyT HB User
im not shure where this fits in but...

im not shure where to post this, but i am now gaining weight and i am eatign healthy foods. well, u all know i am recovering from an eating disorder and lost alot of weight. well i lost my boobsand am now flat chested. they used to be bigger than all the other gurls in my class, but now they get to wear really nice bras and shirts and i cant and am still stuck in the kids section. do u think if i continue gaining weight, they will come back, or am i stuck flat chested foever?

sorry this never really had to do with food, but i dunno where to post it!

thanks

Old 05-22-2005, 09:39 AM   #2
(female)

Summer Storm HB User
Re: im not shure where this fits in but...

I've noticed that when someone seems to eat more protein based foods their breasts will become 'fuller' but it could be different with every person.

I too am now flat chested from loosing so much weight, but don't really want my chest back! (perhaps thats because I am a nebie runner)

Keep up the good work, you can't 'spot grow' provid your body with what it needs, and it will figure out what to do with it

God Bless,
Summer Storm

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-22-2005, 11:01 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

SammyT HB User

okay, thank u...yea i eat ALOT of protien so i hope that helps!

Old 05-23-2005, 09:43 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jess75 HB UserJess75 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyT
im not shure where to post this, but i am now gaining weight and i am eatign healthy foods. well, u all know i am recovering from an eating disorder and lost alot of weight. well i lost my boobsand am now flat chested. they used to be bigger than all the other gurls in my class, but now they get to wear really nice bras and shirts and i cant and am still stuck in the kids section. do u think if i continue gaining weight, they will come back, or am i stuck flat chested foever?

sorry this never really had to do with food, but i dunno where to post it!

thanks
Yes, I think that if you eat more and gain weight that they should return to normal, but that's just my opinion.
And, OHMYGOSH, Sammy, I used to feel the SAME way except that this wasn't related to an ED and BTW, I'm glad to see that your recovering. I'm now 29, but when I was in 8th grade(14y/o), I used to get dressed in the bathroom because I was the ONLY one who wore a training bra. EVERYGIRL in that class(which was a catholic school that only had 6 girls in the class) had their periods(I didn't YET) and bigger breasts. I was so embarassed, and none of the boys liked me(lol) because they were interested in the more developed girls, and I used to be called flat chested. Could you beleive that, in a catholic school lol! I HATED it. Don't worry, because I look at it like this, looking natural is more appealing and I don't want to be an object of sexual attratction with my body. I learned that I'm more content when a guy is interested in ME and my face, not my underdeveloped(still VERY small breasts) body.LOL I do think that eating more and gaining weight will make a difference though.

Last edited by Jess75; 05-23-2005 at 09:46 AM.

Old 05-23-2005, 10:06 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

SammyT HB User

Jessica, haha thats so tru tho!! i mean, in grade 6 a boi in my class dumped his "flatchested" girlfriend to be with my friend who well...lets just say hit puberty at a very young age..lol. it only lasted a week, but in grade 6?! honestly. haha! yah, and im still wearing training bras and i lost my period like 2 years ago. im hoping i will get it also if i gain more weight.

Closed Thread