It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2005, 11:51 AM   #1
(female)

ksgirlno6 HB User
6WBMO and side effects

OK, I started Michael Thurmond's 6 week body makeover on Sunday. Prior to this, my body was used to 64-96 oz of soda, foods containing a lot of salts and sugars. Eating out a lot. You know, the way many people live these days. I figured that by changing the way I eat would be a good thing. Well, yesterday I could tell that I was having cravings. But then I started feeling light-headed, having small dizzy spells in a row, sweaty, shaky, nauseous (and hungry at the same time), and weak. I knew that it was more than cravings. I got something to helpwith it then went home and slept for 4 hours. I felt better, went to the store and bought ingredients for actual meals on the plan. I know I have to lose weight, and this seems to be one of the healthiest plans out there since it helps you to lose the weight and then keep it off by continuing to cook and eat things that are much healthier. I just want to know if I should be worried about what happened yesterday. I am feeling a little dizzy today, but nothing compared to what I felt yesterday. Any insight or thoughts would be appreciated. If I need to go to my doctor I would, but I did not want to jump the gun on it as my doctor is 1 hour away from where I live. Thanks...............KAA

Old 05-24-2005, 02:17 PM   #2
(female)

4schmitts HB User
Re: 6WBMO and side effects

Honestly it sounds like your body is just going through "withdrawal" from all the junk it was so used too. Caffine and sugar are really powerful drugs. And it sounds like you are doing it "cold turkey".
I am sure you will definitly feel like crap for a few days- while your body is getting cleaned out and used to healthier meals. Unless something like this has happened before- your shaking and dizzyness- I would think it was from your diet change. Just keep it up and keep us posted.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread