It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2005, 09:16 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

jozi209 HB User
this is why i stay away from this crap!

( - removed - do not copy and paste from websites -

do not post the material of others - do not post copyrighted materials - )

Last edited by moderator2; 06-02-2005 at 02:15 PM. Reason: please read and follow the posting rules

Old 06-01-2005, 09:31 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User
Re: this is why i stay away from this crap!

im on the gluten free diet so all of the junk you mentioned im not eating. ..no wonder my stools never stink ..oh forgot to mention that all my veggies are grown by me .. so yeah the hell with all that crap I aint gonna get focked by the government..LOLLL and, to top it all off, im never sick.... I hope people would stop to think of all the chemicals they are eating and, presevatives..sheezz..people in general dont know how to eat and, havent got the slightest Idea of how to eat..but, then again we are living in a fast life and, everyone is doing their best..

Last edited by Losec20mg; 06-01-2005 at 09:40 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-02-2005, 06:53 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jess75 HB UserJess75 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losec20mg
im on the gluten free diet so all of the junk you mentioned im not eating. ..no wonder my stools never stink ..oh forgot to mention that all my veggies are grown by me .. so yeah the hell with all that crap I aint gonna get focked by the government..LOLLL and, to top it all off, im never sick.... I hope people would stop to think of all the chemicals they are eating and, presevatives..sheezz..people in general dont know how to eat and, havent got the slightest Idea of how to eat..but, then again we are living in a fast life and, everyone is doing their best..
Wait, you eat cottage cheese and milk, lol! Are you(original poster)saying this for conventional dairy? Most of the things that she mentioned ARE gluten free! So what do you mean?

To the original poster: What about organice products?

Last edited by Jess75; 06-02-2005 at 07:35 AM.

Old 06-02-2005, 07:45 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

hi jess.. gluten is not an ingredient..its an additive..yup and, its hidden in most ingredients given above..the sad thing about it is that companies dont labelle it......No poison for me dear..LOLLLL

Old 06-02-2005, 08:31 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

jozi209 HB User

( - removed - )

--

losec20mg-can you explain more about the gluten free diet please? do you eat organic or...?

-----
jessica: i eat all organic foods (except for milk, i do not drink milk at all), however, i am only now beginning research on WHY to eat this way ( i know a bit but not enough in my opinion). its information overload! just thought i'd share the info

Last edited by moderator2; 06-02-2005 at 02:11 PM. Reason: do not respond to rude posts - use the report bad post button

Old 06-02-2005, 08:56 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

I meant, is organic milk processed the way you described in your post? Or do they process those products the same way for organic? I don't think organic milk and cheese are bad? So, what do you know about that?

Last edited by moderator2; 06-02-2005 at 02:10 PM. Reason: to remove quote - do not quote inappropriate posts

Old 06-02-2005, 09:47 AM   #7
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

yes i do eat organic, i just planted 108 tomato plants, with string beans, salads, carottes potatoes, spices, strawberries..i have a grape vine too..LOL..lots of work..but, its a beautiful life .. i love the way i eat because im never sick.. .. my friend and, neighbour are wonderful people because they bring me organic meat..such as rabbits, bunnies, deer, duck..etc..my friend is a hunter, and, i will go fishing this year..and, freeze all the fish I get.. ill eat cheese(yes jess)..like aged cheeses etc.. my grains vary around corn, rice, tapioca, buckwheat..etc etc..no wheat for me > LOLL.... wheat is a big Mafia..feeding to people this stuff on a daily basis is really not healthy.... im very strong and, never sick. ..i no im doing the right thing .. hope i encourage some of you. bye

chow Jess.. xox

Old 06-02-2005, 11:47 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
yes i do eat organic, i just planted 108 tomato plants, with string beans, salads, carottes potatoes, spices, strawberries..i have a grape vine too..LOL..lots of work..but, its a beautiful life .. i love the way i eat because im never sick.. .. my friend and, neighbour are wonderful people because they bring me organic meat..such as rabbits, bunnies, deer, duck..etc..my friend is a hunter, and, i will go fishing this year..and, freeze all the fish I get.. ill eat cheese(yes jess)..like aged cheeses etc.. my grains vary around corn, rice, tapioca, buckwheat..etc etc..no wheat for me > LOLL.... wheat is a big Mafia..feeding to people this stuff on a daily basis is really not healthy.... im very strong and, never sick. ..i no im doing the right thing .. hope i encourage some of you. bye

chow Jess.. xox
LOLLLLL chow! hahaha Anyways, I thought you drank milk and ate cottage cheese, those were the few things she was refering to.
Chow, hahha

Old 06-02-2005, 11:52 AM   #9
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

yes i do jess..im like a baby, i need my milk.. .. So do you like the way i eat.??.. to healthy for ya, huh?? dont worry jess I eat pizza too, but duhhhh, home made of course..

chow xox

i have some organic ham lined up for tonight..with pineapple rice and, peppers.. ..

Old 06-02-2005, 11:58 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
yes i do jess..im like a baby, i need my milk.. .. So do you like the way i eat.??.. to healthy for ya, huh?? dont worry jess I eat pizza too, but duhhhh, home made of course..

chow xox

i have some organic ham lined up for tonight..with pineapple rice and, peppers.. ..
HAHAHA, your like a baby you need your milk, funny, me too actually. Oh okay, cause you said "I don't eat NONE of that crap!" So I guess i just corrected ya, haha. ANd my pizza I eat is organic by a company called Bravissimo and YES it has WHeat flower in it(ohmygosh, i'm gonna die, lol) but lots of other goodies. But there are NO preservative and No artificial ingredients so it's just as good as homemade so THERE! Ha ha
I just went shopping today and went CRAZY, lol, cause I was at whole foods!

Last edited by Jess75; 06-02-2005 at 12:01 PM.

Old 06-02-2005, 12:33 PM   #11
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

omg/ like what did you spend.?? 500 bucks..LOLLLLL you neva answered me..I ask if you like the way I eat.?? LOLLL.. mmm I could smell my good food..hehe

chow

Old 06-02-2005, 12:54 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
omg/ like what did you spend.?? 500 bucks..LOLLLLL you neva answered me..I ask if you like the way I eat.?? LOLLL.. mmm I could smell my good food..hehe

chow
Yah, I like the way you eat, lol. I just bought an herb called Triphala from whole foods. Do a search on it and let me know what you think in my soy thread and DON'T forget!
tata
aidiose!

Old 06-02-2005, 02:17 PM   #13
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

ok i wont forget..LOL anyways i did a search and, it looks like good stuff..it will detoxify and, clean your colon..etc..kool stuff jessica.. im gonna look into some of that stuff myself .. chow ragazza..lol

keep it up

Old 06-02-2005, 03:21 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
ok i wont forget..LOL anyways i did a search and, it looks like good stuff..it will detoxify and, clean your colon..etc..kool stuff jessica.. im gonna look into some of that stuff myself .. chow ragazza..lol

keep it up
LOL, let me know when you buy it and if it works!
Layta L

Closed Thread