It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2005, 11:58 PM   #1
(female)

tescak HB User
Help me!! I'm bad...:)

I have real difficulty trying to keep a balanced diet, because I hate almost all veggies and I'm not exactly crazy about much fruit either. I find myself feeling nauseated after eating even small amounts of things like brussels sprouts and things like that. I know the most appropriate answer is "do it anyway", but it's pretty much impossible. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-03-2005, 12:34 AM   #2
(female)

tropicalfreeze2 HB User
Lightbulb Re: Help me!! I'm bad...:)

hey we are quite opposite i love veggies so i don't know how much i can help!!! but will give it a try....how about veggie pizzas you can add just about any veggie you want from zuccini to onions!! add some veggies to pasta salads..it adds more tasteful flavors.....flavorful soups with meat tone down the flavors of veggies...your best bet is try not to eat them by themselves!!! i like all veggies except for brussels sprouts...so just don't eat them...many people don't like them..i have a friend who loves them he steams them in water, butter and some lemon...it might help or not! and for fruit try some homemade smoothies...with a cup of yogurt.......make your favorite fruit as the main ingrediant and add a little of bit of a few other fruits add a bit a vanilla extract about a cup of apple...pineapple....grape...lemonade... or orange juices a few ice cubes...you really can't mess up(its not an exact science) and it's not too bad and a lot more healthier than bought from a smoothie bar. hint: freeze fresh fruit. hope this helps.....i'll try to think of more ideas!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread