It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2005, 09:16 PM   #16
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User
Re: wow..imagine all the cals i ate today!

haha your bag was really full there girly..lol .... i love saying that junk is bad, becuz it is..lolllll.. especially kids that eat lots of junk, soon they will be hooked and, then thats all they will want..the taste of artaficial food..eww you know once you get used to home cooking..it will feel like a lamburgini..im sure you wouldnt want to go back to driving a golf..lol would we.?? when i go out i eat fine cuisine..thats what my body wants.... maybe im just to much of a health freak.. but, oh well..

Old 07-06-2005, 03:49 PM   #17
Inactive
(male)

racehorse HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losec20mg
haha your bag was really full there girly..lol .... i love saying that junk is bad, becuz it is..lolllll.. especially kids that eat lots of junk, soon they will be hooked and, then thats all they will want..the taste of artaficial food..eww you know once you get used to home cooking..it will feel like a lamburgini..im sure you wouldnt want to go back to driving a golf..lol would we.?? when i go out i eat fine cuisine..thats what my body wants.... maybe im just to much of a health freak.. but, oh well..
I'm with 20mg here. The tiniest amount of gluten is dangerous for me. SO I DON'T CHEAT! My friends understand my diet and help me maintain it. It is just the small amounts over a lifetime that actually cause the problems we find so commonly afflicting us. How would you see it if it was "just a little arsenic" once a week?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2005, 05:08 PM   #18
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

hey racehorse, were you asking that question to me.??

Old 07-06-2005, 11:43 PM   #19
Inactive
(male)

racehorse HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losec20mg
hey racehorse, were you asking that question to me.??
It was rhetorical, but directed at those that think, 'what's a little transfat here or processed soy there' attitude. There are some elite athletic trainers that approach food as a drug ... to be administered to achieve a specific goal. While I don't buy that idea for day to day folk, I do think there are so many bad things we have no control over ingesting (pollution) that to voluntarily ingest known baddies is a brain boggler.

Old 07-07-2005, 09:13 AM   #20
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jess75 HB UserJess75 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse
It was rhetorical, but directed at those that think, 'what's a little transfat here or processed soy there' attitude. There are some elite athletic trainers that approach food as a drug ... to be administered to achieve a specific goal. While I don't buy that idea for day to day folk, I do think there are so many bad things we have no control over ingesting (pollution) that to voluntarily ingest known baddies is a brain boggler.
I don't believe in ANY Transfat, but a little soy here and there isn't gonna kill you! And TRANSFATS, white flour, sugar, and grease is what's killin many americans! Or causeing disesases. Lack of exercise, etc.

Last edited by Jess75; 07-07-2005 at 09:15 AM.

Old 07-07-2005, 10:36 AM   #21
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

in other words 'Restaurants' people dont like to cook..bahh they will pay the price.. That wasnt directed at you jess... you know that.

Old 07-07-2005, 11:42 AM   #22
Senior Veteran
(female)

SammyT HB User

o u guys...lol. k, this was my meal yesterday and no purging involved. Yay!

Breakfast: Raisin bran w/ skim milk & apple juice

Lunch: ******* TV dinner and a bun w/ skim milk (turkey, dressing, poato, peas, cranberry thing...lol fake food i kno but i love it!)

Snack: BIG bowl of popcorn and prestzels with a diet coke

Supper: 2 helpings of a "greek cream bake?" haha i dunno but SOO good loaded with ketchup and 2 buns w/ milk. Yum! it had hamburer, noodles, sum kind of sause? who knows.

Snacks: Pear, Orange, lowfat yogurt loaded in raisins

yeah baby. and no excercise. see i realized im still 2 skinny to worry about workouts. so once i hit my balance then ill slowy progress my workouts and things should be fine

Supper:

Old 07-07-2005, 01:48 PM   #23
Inactive
(male)

racehorse HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyT
o u guys...lol. k, this was my meal yesterday and no purging involved. Yay!

Breakfast: Raisin bran w/ skim milk & apple juice

Lunch: ******* TV dinner and a bun w/ skim milk (turkey, dressing, poato, peas, cranberry thing...lol fake food i kno but i love it!)

Snack: BIG bowl of popcorn and prestzels with a diet coke

Supper: 2 helpings of a "greek cream bake?" haha i dunno but SOO good loaded with ketchup and 2 buns w/ milk. Yum! it had hamburer, noodles, sum kind of sause? who knows.

Snacks: Pear, Orange, lowfat yogurt loaded in raisins

yeah baby. and no excercise. see i realized im still 2 skinny to worry about workouts. so once i hit my balance then ill slowy progress my workouts and things should be fine

Supper:
Sounds like it fits the definition of a Standard American Diet. I hope your outcome is better than what that (SAD) projects.

Old 07-07-2005, 03:10 PM   #24
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse
Sounds like it fits the definition of a Standard American Diet. I hope your outcome is better than what that (SAD) projects.
And how was YOUR diet at the age of 14?

Old 07-07-2005, 03:20 PM   #25
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

racehorse is here to warn us about all this crap that companies are making... i wouldnt even call it food..LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Old 07-07-2005, 03:40 PM   #26
Senior Veteran
(female)

girlygirl11 HB User

not only is she fourteen, but she clearly mentions in this post, and SEVERAL others, that she is struggling to recover from an eating disorder... think about that before you post please racehorse..

Old 07-07-2005, 03:54 PM   #27
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlygirl11
not only is she fourteen, but she clearly mentions in this post, and SEVERAL others, that she is struggling to recover from an eating disorder... think about that before you post please racehorse..
Yeah, I was gonna say that too but I didn't.

Old 07-07-2005, 09:21 PM   #28
Senior Veteran
(female)

SammyT HB User

Aw. jessica and girlygirl..u girls are 2 cute. lol

Old 07-07-2005, 09:26 PM   #29
(female)

zusanna HB User

Yeah, I stopped posting here because it wasn't helping me at all having people criticize everything I eat. I'm kind of beginning to wonder if some people on here have heard of the term "orthorexic"........

Sammy, you're doing awesome!! Keep up the good work. You're diet is fine and don't let anyone tell you different ok?

Old 07-07-2005, 09:51 PM   #30
Senior Veteran
(female)

I'm confused, what IS orthorexic? Doesn't that mean NORMAL eating? I'm sorry, lol.

Closed Thread