It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2005, 12:28 AM   #1
(male)

pistolwhip3214 HB User
is this ok?

is this ok? today my diet was kind of messed up, because i had a concert and didnt have time to eat, etc...but did i do ok for the day...or does anyone know how many cals i had...btw im not really trying to lose weight, but i dont want to gain...

no breakfast bc i didnt wake up till 12

lunch - turkey sandwhich w/ 4 famous amos cookies and a glass of tea

dinner - 2 soft tacos from taco bell...(i was on the go) w/ diet pepsi

2nd dinner/i have no idea waht this is lol - small cheese frie from steak n shake

snack at like 2 in the morning - piece of oreo cheesecake from the cheesecake factory...

normally i dont eat like this...but is this ok?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2005, 05:28 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

bluehen94 HB User
Re: is this ok?

Is this OK in terms of what? Is it healthy.....no. Is it going to help you lose bodyfat or gain muscle....no. However, if this is once in a while thing it won't kill you. My best guess calorie estimate is 1800 cals.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2005, 07:58 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

girlygirl11 HB User

I agree with that.. its a diet that isn't healthy from day-to-day, so if this is how you eat daily, you shoudl consider adding a LOT more fruits and veggies, less 'processed' foods that contain trans/saturated fats (cheese fries, cheesecake, tacos maybe). THat beign said, if this is like a one day thing, don't worry about it, and just make tomorrow a new day, with healthier choices!

Old 07-09-2005, 09:15 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jess75 HB UserJess75 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolwhip3214
is this ok? today my diet was kind of messed up, because i had a concert and didnt have time to eat, etc...but did i do ok for the day...or does anyone know how many cals i had...btw im not really trying to lose weight, but i dont want to gain...

no breakfast bc i didnt wake up till 12

lunch - turkey sandwhich w/ 4 famous amos cookies and a glass of tea

dinner - 2 soft tacos from taco bell...(i was on the go) w/ diet pepsi

2nd dinner/i have no idea waht this is lol - small cheese frie from steak n shake

snack at like 2 in the morning - piece of oreo cheesecake from the cheesecake factory...

normally i dont eat like this...but is this ok?
Well if you NORMALLY do not eat like this then I would say it's fine. If my memory serves me right you only like 16 right? Well, I know that when I was a teen, I didn't care about eating healthy as much as I do now but anyhow. Why don't you post one of your normal days, and then we can go from there, as far as analyzing your diet and taking into consideration that you don't eat like this on a regular basis. It wasn't a lot of food either so I don't think you'll gain!

Last edited by Jess75; 07-09-2005 at 09:18 AM.

Old 07-09-2005, 11:20 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

xismybaby HB User

well its sounds pretty bad!! But like everyone else said..if you dont eat like this all the time then it wont kill ya.

Just dont eat like this all the time.

When I go to concerts (dont know if you had your own concert to go to)..I dont eat dinner and I usually get something there, like a soft pretzel or something.

Its tuff to eat right when your out surrounded by bad snack food

Old 07-09-2005, 11:10 PM   #6
(male)

pistolwhip3214 HB User

lol yeah, it was our own concert. idk if anyone knows alexisonfire but were about to play with them...anywho...this is a once in a while thing....my normal diet is something like this

breakfast - raisin bran w/ skim milk

lunch - turkey sandwhich on whole weat with cheese, and usually some famous amos cookies and a banana or grapes or some type of fruit

snack - banana or slim fast bar, etc...something like that

dinner - whatever is cooked...salmon, steak...etc...if i eat out i always try to go to subway usually...but its not always possible...

now keep in mind that im not tryin to lose weight...im perfectly fine, id just like to stay where i am, because ive lost 90 ibs and look great...

Old 07-10-2005, 09:31 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

xismybaby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolwhip3214
lol yeah, it was our own concert. idk if anyone knows alexisonfire but were about to play with them...anywho...this is a once in a while thing....my normal diet is something like this

breakfast - raisin bran w/ skim milk

lunch - turkey sandwhich on whole weat with cheese, and usually some famous amos cookies and a banana or grapes or some type of fruit

snack - banana or slim fast bar, etc...something like that

dinner - whatever is cooked...salmon, steak...etc...if i eat out i always try to go to subway usually...but its not always possible...

now keep in mind that im not tryin to lose weight...im perfectly fine, id just like to stay where i am, because ive lost 90 ibs and look great...
Well that doesnt seem bad at all to me..As long as you eat like that most of the time you should be fine

Old 07-10-2005, 10:10 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

girlygirl11 HB User

You are in alexisonfire? Or are you just playing with em?

Old 07-10-2005, 11:54 AM   #9
(male)

pistolwhip3214 HB User

we're getting ready to play with them in a couple weeks...but thats a pretty big accomplishment to us lol, we just started in january, and we're young...we have 3 16 yr olds and 2 18 yr olds...

Old 07-10-2005, 12:12 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

girlygirl11 HB User

That's awesome..I'm not a fan (not because theyre bad or anything) but my brother is into them. Good luck with everythign!

Closed Thread