It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2005, 04:26 PM   #1
(male)

xghostsniperx HB User
Worried my eating habits now will affect my future

I am a 16 year old male, and extremely concerned with my eating and exercise habits.

I work eight hours a day in summer, which is primarily standing up--working in a factory. When I get home, I'm exhausted and I basically sit either on the computer or play video games. Sometimes I do play tennis during the week, usually once or twice. I also and I don't eat very well. When I reflect back on my day and what I ate, it's almost sad. There are NEVER EVER fruits in my diet, and very rarely are there vegetables--just the occasional carrot or potato. I eat a lot of chocolate as well. I really would like to change all this, but I just can't get the motivation and I just don't know where to start.

I was thinking...

I love music. I was thinking that maybe I should buy a small mp3 player (I'd rather not run with my iPod) and just run for an hour after work. Listening to music may help me enjoy running.

So I have the exercise part down, but where do I start with food? Help!

Old 07-13-2005, 06:38 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

girlygirl11 HB User
Re: Worried my eating habits now will affect my future

well why don't you post what a typical day for you is so we know whereabouts youre starting from. Don't worry- we're here to help ya! Don't feel bad if your diet consists of like all chocolate and bread...you're a) a teen and b) male and you're looking to change so that's what counts! Just give us an idea of what you eat (and what you like/son't like/allergies/etc)

Also post your height and weight and are you wanting to lose/gain or just be healthier?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-14-2005, 12:52 AM   #3
(male)

Makkankosappo HB User
Re: Worried my eating habits now will affect my future

No need to be embarassed or anything about what you eat in a typical day. The more information you give, the better people will be able to help you out.

Closed Thread