It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2001, 12:49 AM   #1

annabo HB User
Question dietary supplemenet tolerance?

Hello All!!! I am a 21 year old female, who has for the past year been trying to go from a current weight of 133lbs, back down to my past weight of 118 just 2 short years ago. This past year I have tried numerous dietary suplements in hopes to find the one just right for me. I've had friends who had results with Xenadrine, so i tried it. The energy increase for working out and jogging was wonderfully outstanding, but helped none with supressing my appetite, or weight loss. Then I had a friend who had tried Metabolite, and had great results with it, so in turn tried that. Metabolite did nothng for me and I was extremely dissatified in all aspects, I didnt even experience energy boost's??? I then came to find that another friend tried Hydroxycut, and had amazing results. Also my boyfriend has been taking it for just 3 weeks and has been noticing extreme results. So of course here I go thinking this one might be the one. So I am now on my 2nd week of Hydroxycut. To my amazement I have experienced no noticable energy increases. I am concerned that maybe it is possible that due to the fact that I have been taking numerous different pills (not at the same time), that maybe I am building up my tolerance for pills such as these??? I came to realize that maybe because I havent been taking it long enough to boost to the maximum dosage, that I havent felt increased energy because of this. But my boyfriend and friend have both said that even one pill of Hydroxycut has been enough to keep them awake at night, nevermind jitter's when feeling first affect's... Me, I take 2 at a time and feel nothing. I am just wondering if I am tolerant to these pills because of my past? And if I am, what should I do. Should I continue what the directions say on the bottle or just skip to 4 pills 3 times daily? As would someone who's been doing them for an entire month, as aposed to me only being on it for barely 2 weeks.......?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-25-2001, 01:03 PM   #2
Inactive

Copper HB User
Hi, I know ephedirne is a major component of the first 2 you mentioned, but I know nothing about hydroxycut. If it, too, is an ephedrine product, my PERSONAL choice would be to tell you that you are seriously risking your health by using ANY of them. That out of the way , and assuming there IS ephedrine, it would be wise to SLOWLY build up to the maximum dosage, and SLOWLY decrease dosage when you're ready to stop.

------------------
Copper
Let Miracles Replace all Grievances

[This message has been edited by Copper (edited 05-25-2001).]

Closed Thread