It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2001, 03:53 PM   #1

dancer HB User
Question THERMOGENICS PLUS-stimulant free (going to work?)

I am 22, 5'7" and I think around 125-130lbs (no scale for me!) I have a heart condition so I was advised not to take anything that would raise my heart (including any caffeine). Knowing this I went out and bought ThermoGenics Plus, w/no stimulants. I have been taking it for almost 2 months now and I have seen no results. When I first bought the product I was worried that I would see no results since the main ingredient in fat loss "jumpstart" pills are stimulants. My appetite barely exists now. The first month I ate semi-regularly just because I was use to eating 3 meals a day. Now I eat 1 meal a day (plus a multi-vitamin) and small snacks (ice pops) here and there. I have a naturally athletic body and have never had to exercise (however, I rollerblade and exercise for fun once in a while), especially since my job is very active and nearly an exercise in itself (I'm a dancer). I would like to be a little slimmer (maybe around 120lbs?) is this product going to do it?? I hear drinking lots of water helps you lose weight. Is that a fact? If so-why?

Is their another stimulant-free product that I should try?

thanks for the help!

Old 06-11-2001, 05:37 PM   #2

Kennedy HB User
WOW 127 LBS?Im 5'3 and at about that I am EXTREMELY small.If you have a heart condition I would have to seriously wonder about a doctor that would even say you should lose anymore even if you are a dancer.My sister is a bit taller and at 140 she is a size 4.I can't get her shirt on a thigh.When I was put on a heart monitor I was at my lowest weight and the more weight I lost the worse I got.Just a thought, taking pills when you have a heart condition will do nothing but aggravate it.Not eating will do the same.So all I can say is eat healthy.Sometimes the reason a person can't lose weight when they are already small is there body knows where it can't go.Sounds dumb but I found it to be true.Sorry wish I could be of more help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-11-2001, 05:49 PM   #3

dancer HB User
I appreciate your advice on my weight. However, I know that I am not overweight and I know that losing 5-7lbs will not be bad for my body, at all. I can't compare my body to yours, since I can't see it. But I can say that I have a handful of friends who are around my height and age(a little shorter to a little taller) and around 115-120lbs and they look slim, but definately not too skinny.

Closed Thread