It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2001, 05:10 PM   #1

jtrix717 HB User
Question phentermine delivery

hi everyone!
i've been reading so much good stuff about the effectiveness of phentermine and i've decided to order it. however, does anyone know how i can have receive the product without having to sign for it? it's just that i won't be home during the day to accept it, and i dont want my family members to sign for it and find out i'm using this, causing them useless worrying. are there any alternative methods of receiving my order? any ideas and suggestions are appreciated! thanks

Old 07-24-2001, 09:55 PM   #2
(female)

1derer HB User
Smile

Hello Everyone! This is my first post after reading these boards for months. I can tell you what my own experience was with delivery of Phentermine. If your package is being delivered via FedEx,and possibly UPS or USPS, you have the option of filling out a "signature waiver" form. This would enable them to leave most packages in an area of your home that you designate. My delivery person actually left mine without a signature because I left a note that I specified should be used in lieu a waiver of signature. Yours may or may not accept this. Your alternative is to ask a neighbor to sign for your package and leave a note directing the delivery person there. Hope I've been some help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread