It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2001, 03:24 PM   #1

neecy HB User
Question Ordering SlimDownFast......what do you all think of it?

Hi all,
I posted here a week or so ago, and got NO responses. Please respond this time!
After reading some info on slimdownfast, I have decided to order it. I will put my order in tomorrow.
It sounds too good to be true!! Did you al see on the web page that the lady lost 80 pounds in four months?>?!?!?!
Wouldn't that be nice!
Please share your experiences with me on this method, as well as any other methods you have tried that have been successful.
Thanks in advance.
Denise

Old 07-06-2001, 01:18 PM   #2

mickey72 HB User
Thumbs down

I've been using it for 2 weeks and haven't lost any weight. At first I took 1 pill 3 times a day and now I am at 2 pills. I watch what I eat and exercises too but nothing. I've already contacted the company on getting my money back. I hope you have better luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2001, 10:14 PM   #3

EMAINE1229 HB User
Hey all. I think im going to order it now too. I'm fed up with myself; I cant keep control on my eating habits. Keep me posted on how yours works neecy, & I'll keep you posted on mine From all i've gathered, like most other products, it works great on most people, and not at all on others. At least it has a money back garuntee.

Old 07-08-2001, 06:26 PM   #4

EMAINE1229 HB User
Hi guys. I ordered the Quick Slim product, from the same lab. HAs anyone tried this?

Old 07-09-2001, 12:57 PM   #5
screamqueen

Talking

I got the thing in the mail today. Just to make sure, we ARE talking about the Natural Slim Down Fast (not the Am300 Slim Down Fast), right? There are so many of these things around, it's hard to keep up! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/confused.gif I'll post when I see some weight loss. CONGRATS TO ALL!

screamqueen

[This message has been edited by screamqueen (edited 07-09-2001).]

Old 07-18-2001, 09:19 AM   #6
screamqueen

Talking

You were right!
I started on July 9th, and today's the 18th. AND I'VE LOST 5 POUNDS!!! I hoped to lose it faster, but still... Pretty good!

Come back soon, gotta work!

screamqueen

Old 07-18-2001, 03:00 PM   #7

frankles HB User
Hey screamqueen, that's great you lost 5lbs, what were you eating like, were you trying to be good? I have wanted to order this stuff but have seen so many negative comments about it. Neecy how are you doing, have you seen any loss. Please let me know, thanks.

Old 07-26-2001, 08:37 AM   #8
screamqueen

Hello...

>>>"Hey screamqueen, that's great you lost 5lbs, what were you eating like, were you trying to be good? I have wanted to order this stuff but have seen so many negative comments about it. Neecy how are you doing, have you seen any loss. Please let me know, thanks."<<<

I was eating like I've always eaten. Regular food, not too much crap. For example, I ate broiled chicken with rice and veggies last night. Today I'm gonna have a ham sandwich for lunch. Regular food I suppose. Whenever I get a craving now and then I stop before I act. I think "okay, do I really want, or NEED, to eat this right now?". So I'm a bit more conscious I guess.

I will never starve myself however. NEVER. I just stay healthy and take the Natural Slim Down Fast. So far so good, I've lost 11 pounds!

screamqueen

Closed Thread