It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2001, 01:15 AM   #1

30lbs HB User
Exclamation XENADRINE vs HYDROXYCUT !!!

Which one is better, Xenadrine or Hydroxycut!?

I read that Hydroxycut contains Chromium Picolinate and HCA. . which Xenadrine doesn't. . .does this mean Hydroxycut does a more thorough job in terms of weight loss?

I have about 30lbs to lose! I tried both Xenadrine and Hydroxycut awhile back but neither one seemed to be helping much although I AM losing weight gradually (and agonizingly slowly). ..but then I was following the 3-day diet and also exercising everyday. Seems I'v hit a plateau. I weigh in at aronud 140 lbs and I'm not tall. How "long" does a plateau lasts anyway?

Any suggestions or comments (abt ANYTHING I've written above). . .welcome! Help needed!

[This message has been edited by 30lbs (edited 08-23-2001).]

Old 08-23-2001, 07:03 AM   #2

aml HB User
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 30lbs:
"Which one is better, Xenadrine or Hydroxycut!?

I read that Hydroxycut contains Chromium Picolinate and HCA. . which Xenadrine doesn't. . .does this mean Hydroxycut does a more thorough job in terms of weight loss?"

They're actually not all that different. I've know people who swear by each one... people who switch from one to another... and people who think both are a waste of money. Basically, they're effectiveness varies from person to person depending on their overall nutrition and exercise approach.

As for the overall ingredients, the truly effective ingredients are caffeine and ephedra/ephedrine. The various supplement companies patent their recipes which is why they all have slightly different "extras" in their products. In the case of HCA it has been shown to be effectivefor weight loss in rats... but useless for humans. Chromium has some nutritional benefits for humans... but has no conclusive link to fat or weight loss. These things are there so that Muscletech can have their own unique recipe for their product.

Andrew

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2001, 02:20 PM   #3

AnnieM HB User
What is the 3 day diet and how much weight are you supposed to lose on it?

Closed Thread