It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2001, 12:32 PM   #1

softspoken HB User
Post BerryTrim Plus, Anyone heard of this?

A friend of my mother's sent an article from a newspaper in CA that stated someone lost 70lb's in 8 weeks. Has anyone heard of this product?

Old 08-05-2001, 05:06 PM   #2

jeffm HB User
Red face

Not only have I heard about the product but I also tried it, I have to admit it did nothing for my weight, but I am a Diabetic and after using the product for 3 months my 3 month diabetic blood test numbers were the best they had been in over a year, 6.7, that will mean something to other diabetics out there.

since I was trying the berry trim for weight loss I didn't re-order it. but I have to admit I beleive it did help my diabetic numbers

jeff

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2001, 06:07 PM   #3

softspoken HB User
Maybe I will order it and try it..I saw there was a money back guarantee. I just hope that if it doesn't work it won't be hard to get the money back.

Old 09-09-2001, 03:42 PM   #4

littlebit HB User
i got the same article. i don't need to drop any weight. i wear from a size zero to a two. it sure looked like my friends writing and it would be something she would do.

Old 09-09-2001, 03:59 PM   #5

lilmisschris01 HB User
Everyone gets this aricle, I have gotten it several times, it is part of a scam... nationwide.... there are many products marketed this way, they come in the mail and they make it look like someone you know sent it. You can find info about this all over the internet... I am not saying the product isnt good, i have never tried it only because I would never buy from a company that used such tactics to get my business (pretty lousy thing to do)

Old 09-14-2001, 08:29 AM   #6

san HB User
Hey, thanks Punkin for your info.
I did look into Berry Trim Plus & found it is an advertising scam too. Then I found out my cousin got the EXACT article, with same hand writing.
I think that is a rude way for the company to advertise. My 1st thought when receiving it was "man, do I look that bad that one of my friends or family couldn't tell me to my face to try something" :-(
Thanks again for the info.!!

Closed Thread