It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2001, 07:09 PM   #1

30lbs HB User
Question NO EPHEDRINE!

I'v been using Xenadrine for 3 months now and the results are great!! I'm now down to 129lbs.
However, I was thinking that too much and prolonged use of ephedrine is really bad for my body and I want to stop using it, also it made me sweat like crazy and has caused me some embarassment more than once. . . but then I do want some sort of energy booster/ thermogenic to keep up my progress. . .
i'v heard abt guggul, and T-3 (that thyroid thing) and phosphosterine and also calcium pyruvate. . but then i'm not really sure. . .
wut are the best ephedrine-free products out there (that actually work)!?!?

Thx!!

[This message has been edited by 30lbs (edited 09-30-2001).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-01-2001, 01:20 AM   #2

Speedgal HB User
The short answer is that there is NO QUICK FIX. Ephedrine is dangerous, people have DIED from taking it. Guggul is an Indian herb/bush with no proven benefits, the others you mention have been tested and have no effect on metabolism - only your wallet. T-3 is downright dangerous as well.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread