It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2001, 09:33 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Ashlee HB User
Post How can I lose weight?

Hi. I am 16 years old and I would really like to lose some weight. Around 10 pounds. I do about 4 different sports and go running for about 5km 3 or 4 times a week so I get a reasonable amount of exercise but it doesn't seem to help. Are there any kinds of diet pills that I can take that I don't need to go and get a perscription for? It has to be something that I can just go and buy from the shops.

Old 10-01-2001, 12:16 AM   #2

Speedgal HB User
My advice is stay away from pills, they are a quick fix and some are quite dangerous. You don't say if you are really overweight for your age/height etc or if you just want to lose weight. Maybe you ARE the right weight for YOU. If not, eat less or exercise more - its really quite simple, cut down on fat. Weight will come off if you eat less that you burn in energy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-11-2001, 06:29 PM   #3

KuriousWon HB User
well..i just started on the Metabolife pills. I just want to lose about ten pounds also. I did a lot of exercises and I didn't lose n e thing. I don't think I eat that much. I think I'm pretty particular about what I want to eat. I rarely eat fast food. I like to cook my own meals, even when I'm hungry..i don't grab n e thing. But I still didn't lose weight. I hope that this all natural metabolife pills work.
You're only 16 and if your not overweight..i don't think you should take n e pills. Maybe you just need to analyze you diet. LIke what you eat..your habits. Like do u snake on chips and drink soda? With all that activies you do, I don't think you would have a hard time losing weight if you adjust your diet. And Of course, don't let your body starve. It will totally backfire.

Closed Thread