It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2001, 10:00 PM   #1
Inactive

psblondie4545 HB User
Angry I need desprite help

I am a 19 year old who has always had a weight problem, i dont normally eat alot, but I gained weight from my polycystic ovaries. Help me i just hit 271lbs, I have tried many diets, but i need something that will be more helpful.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-03-2001, 01:00 AM   #2

Speedgal HB User
Are you diabetic? Many with polycystic ovary syndrome are. And are you on any treatments already eg hormone ttmts? I have two friends with this. Both aren't having a lot of luck with their weight problems. One is early 30's the other late 20's. I hate to say it but I don't think there are any simple answers. Your weight is pretty high and likely to be causing you health problems - you should be under a doctor for it and a good endocrinologist should be your best friend.

Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-11-2001, 07:42 PM   #3

KuriousWon HB User
well..i just started taking Metabolife 356. It seems to be working. I don't eat as much as i used to. But you should definately talk to your doctor first.
But if ur against pills. I think you should watch what you eat. and do a routine exercise. Like a simple jog up and down the stairs.
You could try cutting out something from your diet that is unhealthy..like drinking soda or alcohol, eating fast food or chocolate. Be patient. And think happy thoughts about yourself.

Closed Thread