It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2001, 05:39 PM   #1

dietgirl HB User
Question WHY CAN'T PEOPLE BE HAPPY FOR YOU WHEN YOU LOSS WEIGHT

TELL ME JUST TELL ME WHY WHY CANT ANYONE BE HAPPY FOR YOU WHEN YOU LOSS WEIGHT NO MATTER HOW YOU LOSS I DONT DOWN SOME ONE HOW THAY DO IT IF YOU CAN LOSS GO FOR IT ALL I HAVE HAD IS NOTHING BUT BAD MOUTH TO ME BECAUSE I HAVE LOST SOME WEIGHT I NEED TO LOSS AND I AM LOSSING SO WHAT IF A PERSON GAINS WEIGHT THAY SAY SOME THINGS AND IF YOU LOSS WEIGHT THAY SAY SOME THING SO WHAT DO SO PEOPLE WANT YOU CAN NOT PLEASE EVERYONE ALL THE TIME AND I MYSELF ARE TIRED OF TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY IF YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING GOOD TO SOME ONE DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL PLEASE I AM TRYING TO LOSS AND I DON'T NEED ANYONE DOWNING ME ABOUT HOW I AM LOSSING I AM DOING IT SAFE AND I AM THE ONE THAT HAS TO PAY FOR IT ON ONE ELSE I JUST HAD TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST PEOPLE I DON'T UNDERSTAND THEM I PRAY I CAN GET OVER WHAT PEOPLE POST ON THESE SITES DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF THANK YOU GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL THAT READ THIS BYE

Old 10-12-2001, 05:36 AM   #2

SCgal HB User
I am very sorry to hear that someone is not happy about you losing weight. I have learned that in life you have to do what make you happy and not worry about what others have to say. I have been in the same situation as you are talking about but if it wasnt that it was always somethings else. Some ppl or just not happy with things in their own life so they take it out on others and you just have to over loook that. And after years of being put down i just got tried of it. So just do it for yourself. Dont let someone else keep you from being happy!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-12-2001, 06:04 AM   #3

dietgirl HB User
Talking

THANK YOU SCgal SO VERY MUCH IN LIFE I HAVE FOUND OUT THERE ARE TO KIND OF PEOPLE HAPPY ONES AND SAD ONES THE ONES I TELL ABOUT MY WEIGHT LOSS ARE THE ONES THAT ARE SO SAD IN LIFE SOME I DON'T EVEN KNOW AND SOME I DO BUT TODAY STARTING TODAY I AM GOING TO KEEP LOSSING THE WEIGHT AND NOT SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE ELSE HOW I AM DOING IT OR HOW MUCH I HAVE LOST IF IT TAKES ME A YEAR OR TWO OR MORE I AM GOING TO START THINK OF ME AND FORGET ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SO SAD WITH THERE LIFES AND BE HAPPY FOR ME ME ME THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE POST GOD BLESS YOU AND BYE FOR NOW

Old 10-12-2001, 08:02 AM   #4

scooter9999 HB User

As long as person doesn't appear to be indangering themselves with excess weight loss, people should either mind their own business or be happy for you.

When it comes to fitness and/or weight-loss, support is hard to come by, unless it comes from someone else who is(has) losing weight or has become fit.

Friends and family who need to lose some weight will quite often react to your weight-loss in not supportive ways. Your weight-loss can be a threat to them. Losing weight is very difficult for most people, and when they see that you're doing it, it reminds them of the fact that they just cannot seem to lose weight.

If you exercise on a consistent basis(ie 3 or 4 times a week), people you know who cannot get off the couch will make certain comments about how much you exercise. How all you do is exercise; You must live in the gym; I don't have to time to exercise like you; etc...

The concept of sitting in front of the tv for the entire evening is a relatively new concept(50 years). The human body wasn't designed to sit around most of the time, so it makes me laugh when people frown on people who work out.

In a perfect world, I wouldn't have to watch what I eat or workout. But in our modern world of giant portions, convenience stores, tv, automobiles, etc... watching what I eat and working out becomes a reality if I want to be reasonbly healthy.

Sorry that I'm ranting a bit

Closed Thread