It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2001, 10:49 AM   #1

threescompany HB User
Exclamation cutting gel...does it work?

this stuff seems too good to be true. i'm already pretty fit...and from what i've read you have to be because it just removes the extra fat to give you a toned look. so does this actually work?

Old 10-19-2001, 05:10 PM   #2

Engel_54 HB User
Cutting Gel [url="http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/Forum49/HTML/000630.html"]http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/Forum49/HTML/000630.html[/url]

Weight loss [url="http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/Forum124/HTML/001496.html"]http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/Forum124/HTML/001496.html[/url]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-05-2001, 11:25 AM   #3

kitkatkit HB User
This stuff is very intriguing to me...lol...I don't really understand how it works??? Are the results permanent??? I've also heard some people say they use it on stretch marks with results??? Can anyone enlighten me about this stuff???

Old 11-05-2001, 01:14 PM   #4

Dralem HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by kitkatkit:
This stuff is very intriguing to me...lol...I don't really understand how it works??? Are the results permanent??? I've also heard some people say they use it on stretch marks with results??? Can anyone enlighten me about this stuff???
Well, Kitkatkit, I'll just start off by saying don't even think about buying "cutting gel" unless you want to waste your money - and if you want to do that I have an address with a mailbox.

Moving on, cutting gel is, from what I understand, just something that will loosen up water deposits on the body. Kind of like a topical dieuretic. This would release the water being held between the skin and muscle, so by using it a person could look even more defined. That's great! Now to add some sunless tanner and grease myself up so I can get body acne all over the place...

You won't lose fat by putting gel on your body, that should be obvious. But, supposedly water deposits can be loosened on the inside from the outside in.

The only people who need to look that cut would be bodybuilders before some IFBB competition, a model before a photo shoot, or some other professional purpose to look as damn good as possible. When that's your career any money spent on improving appearance is viable. To the everyday person, who're you trying to impress?

Closed Thread