It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2001, 01:32 PM   #1

Dianne Hammond HB User
Post 16 Plant Macerat

In September my husband "bought into" this Plant Macerat "line". It took over a month to get it; and only 1 week for him to realize that it wasn't working. It was NEVER going to work. He was religious about taking his 50+ drop before each meal.

The fulfillment center at 1-877-797-1214 was no help. They couldn't tell me how to get ahold of the warehouse. All they could say was to send it back and "HOPE" for a refund. I did that. It was sent out with a Delivery Confirmation AND return receipt so I actually had a signature.

I get tired of waiting for people to decide to give me my money back. Super-sluth that I am, I actually FOUND the warehouse. I am passing along the information to anyone else who is interested. If you haven't received your money back, here is the place to call. OR if you are in New York, you can actually go their and talk to a live-warm person.

Beau International
422 Doughty Blve
Inwood, NY 11096
516-371-0025

"0" will get you to the main office. She can help with a refund.
Ext. 22 will take you directly to the warehouse where you should talk with Johnathan Silversteen.

It worked for me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2001, 11:59 AM   #2

mickey72 HB User
It didn't work for me either. It did take me about 4 months and countless call before I got my money back. Every time I called they would say that it is being mailed off or they have no records of me returning it. After speaking to MANY "managers" I got my refund. I know that they operate from Canada and NY. I hope your email helps someone.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2001, 04:50 PM   #3

Dianne Hammond HB User
The only 800 (or 877) number that is listed is in Canada. I have given everyone the phone number and name of "THE" people who do the shipping AND the refunds. These are the people to call if you are unhappy. Try finding the number anywhere on the internet sight. It won't be there. For anyone who HASN'T gotten their refund yet, this is the place to go.

Old 12-06-2001, 07:24 AM   #4

Dianne Hammond HB User
UPDATE!!

All it took was one (1) phone call. I had a check for the ENTIRE amount (including shipping) in my hands and in the bank. Within 2 weeks of the phone call to the head office and the lady that writes the checks, it was takenc are of. For all of you out there who feel dispair because it doesn't work. The refund WILL get back to you.

Old 01-08-2002, 03:27 PM   #5

Dianne Hammond HB User
Smile

I see that there are lots of looks at this information. That is great. It means you all are taking an interest in getting your money back. What we all need now is responses from some of you who have done what I suggested and then gotten your money back from them. It will encourage others to do the same. Maybe these "snake oil peddlers" will pack their bags and move on.

Closed Thread