It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2001, 10:14 AM   #1
screamqueen

Exclamation Natural Slim Down Fast ..... still working.

I lost a hefty 23 pounds to this date. I like that word "hefty"... Now I weigh 160, so I still have a good 40 to go if I want to look my best. I'm glad the first 20 are gone really. I love the way my body is starting to look: I can anticipate the potential look of it. It's like I'm emerging from underneath the fat. Oooooh, weird!

Where's all the NSDF people around here? I though we were a good dozen or something. Have you all gotten instantly thin and decided to not come here anymore.

screamqueen

Old 08-17-2001, 01:56 PM   #2
(female)

kissycoo HB User
Hi, I was on the slimdown fast and lost no weight at all. I am still waiting for my refund. So many people have lost weight on this, I knew that I would be the one that didn't. I am trying the star caps now, and they are not working for me either. I don't know what else to try. The slimdown fast was the one I was hoping would work for me. Good Luck with it!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2001, 09:28 AM   #3

marshamarshamarsha HB User
Wink

True confessions time. I started slimdownfast and in fact lost about 5 pounds and then fell off the wagon. My problem is I hate taking medicine. I really have to make a effort to remember to take it, but...

I'm 175 and my best friend just asked me to be in her wedding! I really want to do this this time so my goal is 140 to 145 by next spring! (135 would be ideal) So I will start my sdf again and be checking in to see how you are doing. Jan

[This message has been edited by marshamarshamarsha (edited 08-19-2001).]

Old 08-27-2001, 10:47 AM   #4
screamqueen

Talking

27 pounds away, just 36 to go!
I'm gettin' there!

So marshamarshamarsha, did you start using the NSDF again? I'm sure you could manage to get to 135 by next spring, that should be a breeze!

screamqueen

Old 08-27-2001, 02:43 PM   #5

Thumbs up

hey screamqueen. Yes, I have started my sdf again and am down 6 pounds. I am very pleased so far with everything but am just about down to the bottom of my bottle and have reordered and hope it arrives soon! I'm very happy that you have done so well on sdf and hope that I can get the same results. Sounds like we started just about the same weight. Have you changed your diet in any other way like exercise or not eating certain foods? How long have you been taking it? How many do you take a day? Hope you don't mind all the questions. Jan :-)

Old 08-29-2001, 08:27 AM   #6
screamqueen

Talking

Have you changed your diet in any other way like exercise or not eating certain foods? How long have you been taking it? How many do you take a day? Hope you don't mind all the questions.
------

Hi! Hey that's great that you're losing weight again! BRAVO!

I didn't change what I eat that much. I guess I always had a healthy way of eating. I'm not a health freak, but I know when something is fat and when I've had enough to eat! I try and stay away from fast food "restaurants" as much as I can too.
I hope you do as well as I'm doing right now, you'll feel great once the first 20 pounds in gone!!! It really makes a difference.

screamqueen

Old 08-31-2001, 03:29 PM   #7

chris c HB User
Hi, I'm posting from the UK. What is this Slim down fast and would I be able to get it in the UK??

Many thanks, Chris

[This message has been edited by moderator3 (edited 12-30-2001).]

Old 09-01-2001, 02:27 PM   #8

Unhappy

Hey everyone. I'm using Natural Slimdown Fast and have lost 7 pounds, but I'm kind of bummed out because I went and bought new digital scales today and they say I weigh 6 pounds more than I thought. So my true starting weight was 181, not 175!!! Yikes.

So now I have a few more pounds to lose before my friends wedding next spring, but I still have complete confidence that I can and will do it.

Squeamqueen, you still losing? Now it sounds like we have about the same amounts to lose. Keep us posted.

Onward and upward or in my case, I hope, downward. Jan

[This message has been edited by marshamarshamarsha (edited 09-01-2001).]

[This message has been edited by marshamarshamarsha (edited 09-02-2001).]

Old 09-08-2001, 06:25 AM   #9
screamqueen

Thumbs up

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooo oooooooo!
I'm listening to Salsa, or Ruhmba, or whatever it is! Ayayayayayaaaaaaaaaaaa! You just wanna dance like you've got ants in your pants!

Marsha (X3) don't worry about the digital scales, a lot of them are out of whack when you first buy them. Unless you pay more than 60$, you can never be sure about 'em. I suggest you weigh yourself at the doctor's office. Those scales are old-fashioned, but these types of "mechanics" can hardly fail. But the bottom line is - and this goes out to everybody here - it doesn't matter what the scale says; what matters is how you look and feel. Sometimes I'll wake up and look at myself and think "wow! I look good today! I'll betcha I lost 2 pounds!". Then I get up on the scale, and I weigh exactly the same as the day before!?! Scales are evil sometimes...

Still... right now I weigh 152. And I have like 30 to go. But I know I look good now, and I want to look my best in the weeks to come until I reach my peak!
Good luck everybody!

screamqueen

Old 09-09-2001, 04:12 PM   #10

Wink

Hey SQ. So far I'm down 14 pounds! I think that is wonderful and I have also joined weight watchers and I like that program. I guess I had just gotten in a bad habit of eating junk and that program encourages vegetables and gives a lot of good pointers to healthier eating. Plus I'm still on SDF. Started 181, current 167, goal 135 or less. Keep in touch and let me know when you hit 150 and I will report back w/ 160! Jan

[This message has been edited by marshamarshamarsha (edited 09-09-2001).]

Old 09-15-2001, 06:48 AM   #11
screamqueen

Talking

Keep going Marsha (x3)! Your succes keeps me (and others) motivated!

I wanted to know something: when you go to the website for Naturalslimdownfast, they sell something called Cellu-Fight. Did you see this thing? It looked a bit hokey the first time I saw it, but when I realized that the n.s.d.f. was working it got me thinking about the Cellu-Fight too. I was asking because I'm noticing cellulite on my thighs more and more as I'm loosing weight, and I thought I might give the CF a shot. What do you think? http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/confused.gif

screamqueen

PS -> Lost 1 pound this week.

[This message has been edited by screamqueen (edited 09-15-2001).]

Old 09-16-2001, 03:51 PM   #12

Smile

screamqueen. I tried to go to NSDF's website and I couldn't get it to work. I will check back again later or tomorrow to see if they fixed it. Is this cellulite stuff a pill or a lotion. I will let you know what I think. Jan

Old 09-26-2001, 09:31 AM   #13
screamqueen

I went to the site today and I read about the Cellu-Fight. From what I understand it's a pill made with natural ingredients. They say it reduces water retention, bad cholesterol, and (of course) cellulite. They don't mention any stimulants (ie: ephedrine, caffeine), but they say it stimulates your metabolism. It has the same type of guarantee as the n.s.d.f. (30 day). I don't know... did u check it out? Do you think I should try it? It looks safe enough. ?

Let me know what you think once you check it out, I'd like to know your opinion.

screamqueen

Old 09-28-2001, 04:22 PM   #14

Thumbs up

Screamqueen. I took a look at the cellufight and it sounds good and like you said they offer that 30 day money back guarantee. Might be worth trying for a couple of months. Do you think you will be ordering. I'm curious to see if you have good results. Be sure keep us posted as to your decision. Are you still losing weight on NSDF? I'm down to 163 as of this morning. I'm still using NSDF and doing Weight Watchers also. So total pounds lost are 18. Wow, that is alot, but I have about 30 more to go and it hasn't sunk in yet that I've lost that much. People are starting to notice and that's nice! Jan

Old 09-29-2001, 11:09 AM   #15

vocalizerkay HB User
hi. I was wondering how long it took you to lose the weight. I am still trying to decide if I want to try it.

Thanx
Kristen

Closed Thread