It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2001, 08:06 PM   #1

michelle826 HB User
Post Weight Loss Pills

I am 22 years old. I've been riding an exercise bike for 2 months for 8 miles per day. It hasn't helped me lose weight. I wanted to know if anyone knew of some pills or supplements that helped them lose weight with exercise.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-15-2001, 10:54 AM   #2

mobster HB User
Cool

Well basicly your not going to lose weight just riding a bike for a little bit of time each day. You need to have a good diet with nutrition and vitamins and everything your body needs. Try adding weight lifting to your routine, it will do so much more for you. Cardio only raises your metabolism for like an hour and a half and weight lifting will raise it for like a day and a half. Talk to someone at a gym to help you set up a good diet and a routine to help you if you go to a gym other wise you should do some research and read all you can on dieting and losing weight. There is so much more to losing weight than riding a bike. Sorry if I sound like a jerk but people don't understand this and tell people who know what they are talking about that they don't need to do all this work and don't listen anyways.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-15-2001, 10:46 PM   #3

michelle826 HB User
Sorry i should have told you guys, that i don't eat alot of junk food Im in college and pretty busy so i only eat about 2 to 3 meals a day. but it doesnt matter what diet i do it always feels imposable to loose any weight. im 5'5 and 155 so im not to bad but i want to loose the weight before it gets out of my control.. please help
i need a diet that plan that will acually work

Old 08-24-2001, 12:12 AM   #4
(male)

guimond777 HB User
I totally recommend Xenodrine. I took it for 2 months and lost 30lbs. And the only exercise i did was 1 1/2 miles 3 days a week on my treadmill Xenadrine is great!

Old 03-10-2003, 08:28 AM   #5

dansangel6300 HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by guimond777:
I totally recommend Xenodrine. I took it for 2 months and lost 30lbs. And the only exercise i did was 1 1/2 miles 3 days a week on my treadmill Xenadrine is great!

Hey guidmond777...

I know its been a year or two (lol), so I don't know if you will read this, but did you keep that weight off even after you stopped taking the xenadrine?

Closed Thread