It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2003, 06:50 AM   #1

luckyseven HB User
Question Has anyone heard of Kilorex?

I've just received an envelope in the mail for a new product named Kilorex. It claims that you can lose up 3 lbs with every dose. Even though it sounds too good I'm thinking of ordering it. But it's very expensive. Has anyone tried it before?

Old 09-04-2003, 08:06 PM   #2
(female)

tommygirly HB User
I was just visiting my grandfather and he mentioned that he had received an envelope that sounds like yours. I tried to find some information on the internet but couldn't find any, which seems weird. So I too would like any information anyone might have.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-08-2003, 01:00 PM   #3

Gazou HB User
Question

I actualy ordered these pills and received them today. I was also curious and decided to look it up but like you both mentioned nothing found on the web. I will try it out nonetheless. I can always come back here and provide you with some feedback once i complete at least 1 week.

Old 09-12-2003, 12:50 PM   #4
(female)

terrible_static HB User
Question

Hey!
I was wondering how long it took for you to recieve this product in the mail?
I'm also thinking of trying it. It does have a money back guarentee????????? So why not?

Old 09-15-2003, 01:39 PM   #5

Crysjus HB User
Thumbs down

I also purchased the Kilorex. I have been on it for a little over a week now. I have not lost an ounce. I will finish the one bottle and then if nothing happens I will be asking for my money back since there is a money back guarantee. I would like to hear from anyone else who has taken Kilorex.

Old 10-02-2003, 12:28 PM   #6

Gazou HB User
Angry

I have been on this product for 2 weeks and also i have not lost a pound . I will be returning the product for a refund.

Old 10-09-2003, 08:17 AM   #7

Crysjus HB User
I got my money back less shipping & handling. I must say I was impressed. I was ready to fight it.

Old 10-13-2003, 04:20 PM   #8

Rogue HB User
Any product that makes such unrealistic claims should be avoided at all costs.

The only thing you will lose is your money.

Old 11-28-2003, 01:44 PM   #9

kelroses HB User
Question Re: Has anyone heard of Kilorex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazou
I actualy ordered these pills and received them today. I was also curious and decided to look it up but like you both mentioned nothing found on the web. I will try it out nonetheless. I can always come back here and provide you with some feedback once i complete at least 1 week.

Have you had any results with this product yet????

Old 06-27-2004, 09:27 PM   #10

MikalaOrgana HB User
Re: Has anyone heard of Kilorex?

I know I'm a little late, but I know of several people who have been on it for a month and lost over 20 lbs each. If you have no results after 1-2 weeks, slightly increase the dosage {to max 6 per day} and once you start seeing results, go back to one per day. It is also more effective if you take it at the same time every day, and you should be drinking at least 6-8 glasses of water a day.

Old 08-23-2004, 04:22 PM   #11

catou HB User
Thumbs up Re: Has anyone heard of Kilorex?

Hi me and me sister did try it, I took 2 breakfast and 2 diner and lost 23 pound in 7 weeks , but my sister gained 2 pounds so you see nobody it<s the same they are really nice over there and told me how to take the treatment and me sister got her refund without 2 weeks but she did everything in your official Kilorex guarantee, to return by register mail the use or unused portion within 30 days and register mail and it`s less expensive then regular mail. I<m so happy I was 16 and now 10-12 It`s a shame I didn`t start before, try it and call them they are really nice.

Old 11-12-2004, 04:33 PM   #12

Pink Ribbon HB User
Re: Has anyone heard of Kilorex?

Hey There, I have used the Kilorex pills for a 30 day period and did not lose any weight nor did I gain any. I saw absolutely no change.

Closed Thread