Nutritional Information for Weight Loss
I'm 5'9", 180lbs, and 20 years old.
So here are my questions:
1. What is a good target weight for me?
2. What's a good calorie limit for me each day?
3. What do all the things on a nutrition label mean? (Carbs, Trans far, calories, protein, etc)
4. When looking for something to eat, what should I focus on? Low calories high protein?
5. Will diet suppliments, and protein shakes/etc help me to gain the muscle mass and desired weight I want?
6. Is it possible to lose stomach fat and gain a six pack in 3 weeks?
7. What foods should I steer clear from?
8. Whats a good work out for me to do to accomplish this?
Lastly, what are some good tips/advice/etc for someone whos completely new to nutrition, dieting, weight loss/muscle gain? I'd like to learn everything I can about diet, nutrition and what to eat/what not to eat.
Last edited by mod-anon; 06-27-2006 at 10:23 PM.
Reason: do not post the same thread in multiple Boards