It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2007, 02:30 AM   #1
(female)

chookie HB User
Smile Plse help, ED+ Meal Plans

Hi All
I have been recovering from an eating disorder for approx. 6 months, have almost reached a healthy bmi of 20 though am needing help from others to configure a meal plan which may have been beneficial for others (who may have suffered from an eating disorder)
In the past, the eating disorder board would have been the best site for this, though unfortunately this isnt allowed anymore.
My reason on this post is as I am happy with my progress so far - though am still exercising alot and need help regarding a meal plan (such as structure - types of foods for each meal, quatnities, amount of calories, etc)
Any help would be really appreciated.
My stats are, Im 5'4, 112lb, exercise about 2 hrs cardio day
Thanks in advance
Chookie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-28-2007, 11:32 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kathrin74 HB User
Re: Plse help, ED+ Meal Plans

Hey there,
nobody has replied yet... I guess that may be because it is really difficult to come up with a whole meal plan for somebody else if you don't know them personally. It's quite a responsibility...
I wish I could help... I eat weird, so I'm not the best one to create a recovery meal plan for somebody else.

I have had anorexia too.... now I try to listen to my body... but for a while I counted all my calories and for a short while even my nutrients, like vitamins etc.

I am a vegetarian and I TRY to make sure I get enough protein. Kind of hard sometimes though, as I live a very simple life and don't have my own refrigerator these days...
Complex carbohydrates are important, like whole-wheat bread.... Sorry I can't help more. Maybe now that I have bumped this post up again, somebody else will jump in.
(to the rescue)

Kathrin

p.s. GOOD LUCK!!! AND CONGRATS!!!!!! IT IS SUCH A WONDERFUL ACHIEVEMENT TO BEAT AN EATING DISORDER!!!
You are on the right way.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread