Green Tea Extracts, Grape Seed Extracts, Fish Oil: Any conflicts?
Recently, I have been researching the benefits of Antioxidants, especially those contain in Great Tea Extracts and Grape Seed Extracts. I have been drinking Tropicana Orange Juice Antioxidant Advantage daily, but I want more antioxidants in my diet. The following is my daily supplements regimen:
1) Nature's Made Multi for Him.
2) Nature's Bounty Fish Oil (1200mg)- Twice daily (740mg of combined EPA DHA).
I am thinking on buying Nature's Bounty Grape Seed Extract and Green Tea Extract (one of each per day). Will there be any side effects on taking them with Fish Oil? Should I take all these supplements on a daily basis? Do any members here who take Grape Seed Extract, Green Tea Extract, and Fish oil daily?
Each Nature's Bounty Grape Seed Extract Capsule contains:
1) Grape Seed Extract: 50mg (standardized to contain 50% polyphenols, 25 mg)
2) Trans Resveratrol from Polygonum cuspidatum (root) (50mcg)
3) Citrus Bioflavonoids (500mg).
Two Nature's Bounty Green Tea Extract (630mg) Capsule contains:
1)Green Tea Extract Camellia sinensis) (aerial) (standardized to contain 15% polyphenols, 95 mg)
Last edited by Nature Made; 10-27-2008 at 02:41 AM.
Reason: Adding additional information.