It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2009, 09:26 AM   #1
(male)

dreamkatcha HB User
Question Pre-cooked chicken and E451

Hi,

To try and pin down my migraine aura/general brain fog triggers I've switched to an all-natural diet. The only e-number/artificial chemical I have yet to cut out is E451 found in the pre-cooked chicken I buy for my chicken and rice lunches.

I was just wondering if this is as healthy as it first appears (all it contains is chicken and this one e-number which Food-info.net says is perfectly safe). You hear about a lot of cheap meat being mechanically recovered rubbish, but as far as I know the law requires this to be stated if that's the case.

Any opinions one way or the other?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Finding insurance for pre-existing condition (depression) justanothergrrl Health Insurance Issues 1 10-05-2009 10:09 PM
Testicle ache after pre-ejaculate kizza2208 Sexual Health - Teens 2 09-02-2009 11:49 AM
Are Colon Polyps a Pre-Existing Condition? smachias Health Insurance Issues 4 05-12-2009 11:27 PM
Not being able to get erection during intercourse due to pre-***? Benny1991 Sexual Health - Men 0 11-23-2008 04:25 PM
do all guys pre-ejaculate? Emme203 Sexual Health - General 11 12-03-2007 08:59 AM