It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2010, 08:53 PM   #1
(female)

shamer0324 HB User
HCG Diet

I thought about trying the HCG Diet, wondering if anyone has heard anything good/bad about it...500 calories a day doesn't sound too healthy to me, but if it works i'm willing to give it a shot. Any information is appreciated!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-05-2010, 09:33 PM   #2
(female)

rose4me HB Userrose4me HB User
Re: HCG Diet

shamer0324 - Here's hoping you have already done your homework on this diet plan. Without knowing anymore specifics about you - your age or approximate age group between 20-30, etc, your general health, why you want to loose a significant amount of weight with this approach and if you have gotten the go ahead of your personal physician. It would be difficult to cheer you on, unless you are already committed to this and have made plans to proceed.
Unless you change your eating habits forever, the weight will not stay off, at least that has been my experience. I have kept an expandable wardrobe in my closet for years - small, med, large and Holiday clothes .
Just curious, hope you get the answers you seek regarding this rather intense way of loosing weight.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread